Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which class do you recommend for speed/attack hack in bdo?

Discussion on Which class do you recommend for speed/attack hack in bdo? within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Which class do you recommend for speed/attack hack in bdo?

which class do you recommend for speed/attack hack in bdo grinding? thanks!
Old 05/26/2020, 17:56   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by reskam1 View Post
Which hack are you using?
Old 05/26/2020, 19:17   #3

Hands down, it's the succession berzerker with the ultimate infinite spin of death. You can basicaly spin forever with attack, cast and animation speed set to maximum. And I really mean it, once you activate the skill, it will glitch out, you will stay spinning like a grind cutter forever until you turn off the hack, and it won't consume SP and you can control your character. But I'll tell you, this is also hands down the fastest way to get banned.

But it's fun as hell too. You can basically even solo world bosses if you're above 300 AP or kill ANYTHING in less than a sec.

This combo + HP regen addon + autoloot if the hacks provide it, you're immortal and can make 5b a day just from trash loot from Aakman (with loot scroll). Well... I can tell you because I did this in retail, but got banned in 2 weeks. I wasn't caught by someone, but I guess that making 5b a day just from trash loot alone triggered the logs, lol. Actually, I knew I was going to get ban at some point, but if I knew the date, I would go really berzerker mode and do a siege assault with this **** and destroy EVERYTHING, LOL. With this glitch, NOBODY would kill you because of the HP regen addon and you would destroy anything in matter of milliseconds.

If you ever get a hack with animation speed activated, don't blame me for you to get banned. And don't say you just use it regurlarly, because once you try this zerk spin once, you are going to be unable to stop using it.

Have fun while it lasts though.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/29/2020, 14:45   #4

Actually ur so fcking true with that ultimate spin that when u once try it
u cannot stop.
literally a drug.
Sadly probdo is fixxed
No clue what i can use now.
Old 06/06/2020, 12:53   #5

Bump, what do you think is a good class with ONLY speedhack from cheat engine ? ( without animation speed etc )
Old 06/07/2020, 19:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiral View Post
Bump, what do you think is a good class with ONLY speedhack from cheat engine ? ( without animation speed etc )
Lahn is a good option, because she can spam a spiral aoe attack that works fine with attack speed only. Archer is also decent with SHIFT+E in awakening mode, because it's spammable too.
Old 06/07/2020, 19:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0ntr4d1ct0r View Post
Lahn is a good option, because she can spam a spiral aoe attack that works fine with attack speed only. Archer is also decent with SHIFT+E in awakening mode, because it's spammable too.
I see, but seems like with archer idk depends on servers it takes some time to register damage or it just doesnt aim properly with speedhack ( need to check on that again ), thanks for the info btw if any1 knows something else let us know
Old 07/26/2020, 17:36   #8

how do you find the attack speed and speed walk on cheat engine ? ( when i use speed hack it accell the whole game even time of day its annoying cant use pots sometimes........!!!!!!!!!
Old 07/26/2020, 21:11   #9

Quote:
Hands down, it's the succession berzerker with the ultimate infinite spin of death. You can basicaly spin forever with attack, cast and animation speed set to maximum. And I really mean it, once you activate the skill, it will glitch out, you will stay spinning like a grind cutter forever until you turn off the hack, and it won't consume SP and you can control your character. But I'll tell you, this is also hands down the fastest way to get banned.

But it's fun as hell too. You can basically even solo world bosses if you're above 300 AP or kill ANYTHING in less than a sec.

This combo + HP regen addon + autoloot if the hacks provide it, you're immortal and can make 5b a day just from trash loot from Aakman (with loot scroll). Well... I can tell you because I did this in retail, but got banned in 2 weeks. I wasn't caught by someone, but I guess that making 5b a day just from trash loot alone triggered the logs, lol. Actually, I knew I was going to get ban at some point, but if I knew the date, I would go really berzerker mode and do a siege assault with this **** and destroy EVERYTHING, LOL. With this glitch, NOBODY would kill you because of the HP regen addon and you would destroy anything in matter of milliseconds.

If you ever get a hack with animation speed activated, don't blame me for you to get banned. And don't say you just use it regurlarly, because once you try this zerk spin once, you are going to be unable to stop using it.

hey which hack does have those kind of features not from nader or?
Old 10/01/2020, 11:49   #10

are you guys talking about speedhacking on private servers, or main PA ones?
Old 10/02/2020, 05:54   #11

Quote:

Yes please. I will be doing this.
Old 10/09/2020, 08:26   #12

its giant with HP refill on spinning for sure
Old 11/12/2020, 09:33   #13

elite*gold: 53
Quote:

but there is a problem with cheat bro even with only attackspeed , is that the skill doesnt do the max damage , i tried with some classes , when the skill goes fast it doesnt do its fully damage like without hacking , so do u have any solution for this ?
Old 11/12/2020, 16:52   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by crespoz View Post
but there is a problem with cheat bro even with only attackspeed , is that the skill doesnt do the max damage , i tried with some classes , when the skill goes fast it doesnt do its fully damage like without hacking , so do u have any solution for this ?
Never tried this with attack speed, however changing animation speed depending on current character animation solves a lot of issues. It also allows you to understand how stupid BDO combat system actually is with ability to make infinite iframes lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reskam1 View Post
Zerker is undisputed best option for low-mid gear PvE as soon as you can get your hands on teleportation hacks. Without teleportations Spin2Win with insane attack/movement speed should be decent as well.
If you can mess a bit with cooldowns, archer is good as a glass cannon.
Have no ideas about classes purely for attack speed tho. Also never played latest 2 new classes.
Old 01/23/2021, 20:04   #15

How do I get this so called glitch unlimited spin?