Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unpacked Client Request

Discussion on Unpacked Client Request within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unpacked Client Request

Hello,

I'm looking for an unpacked version of the current KR release. I'm working on several tools for the game, and I'd like the data. A lot of the unpackers I've found, don't work. Which is extremely frustrating. Hit me up with a PM if you've got a link to it.

Cheers,
ADHDKiD

« BDO Speed Hacks - [ProBDO] | Crimson Desert Online Video Best Private Server »

Similar Threads
[request] client.exe unpacked or instructions for 22/06 update
06/22/2016 - Blade & Soul - 2 Replies
As per the tittle. Has anybody been able to unpack the latest client? or perhaps share the instructions. tyvm
Request Overlimit Unpacked Client
08/31/2013 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Hello, i have searched for overlimit client and i have found alot of threads but the links of the thread deleted from the uploaded site,so i want the unpacked client to play the new server , can anyone have the unpacked client upload it to me because i need to open bot and run the loader Thanks and Regards
[REQUEST] Class Silkroad Online Unpacked Client !
02/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey ePvP. Iw ould like to get some help from experts for that. Silkroad version Newest atm. Ive downloaded mBot so it supports only unpacked, so maybe some1 could unpack Class Online client? Thanks...
unpacked client vs packed client. Performance wise.
12/30/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Is it just me? Because I find packed client loads faster and doesn't stutter ingame. When I use difference client which has unpacked data it sometimes stutters in game. It seems it has some troubles reading the entire data folder. Unlike with the packed client, these issue does not happened. Anyone can explain?
Request Ksro unpacked client :)
12/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I need an unpacked client for 1.654. Thx :D Solved:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service