Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 20:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crimson Desert Online Remaster on live finaly

Discussion on Crimson Desert Online Remaster on live finaly within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/25/2019, 05:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeste View Post
It feels like retail but very buggy. The 5x rate is too low imo. They say 'fun' servers have high rates, but there are few to no catch up mechanics otherwise this is why low population servers need high rates..

Starting with 1 t1 pet and no pearl shop makes the entire experience tedious. You can find tedious on retail though with less bugs?
Your right about the pets.. thats why u need to wait like a day or 2 and it will get fixed

����

Go do some life skill in the mean time

Or just watch this dude post

Old 09/27/2019, 14:18   #17

very easy to write that things but arent we forget something?
Crimson have horrible rates and why we should start or playing here?
There is much better and you are the only one here talking about Crimson and everyone knows that crimson is farway from fun server or something.
if crimson want to start shining they need to change something that players doesnt have.

As I said before,I prefer retail over crimson.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2019, 08:10   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by eran702 View Post
u need to wait like a day or 2 and it will get fixed
2 days in CDO is 2 weeks IRL

Quote:
With the number of players i can argue
But its true that they pushed remaster fast without fixing things couse people was hyped about it

Crimson desert dev works really hard for us to have fun so we need to give him time

Old market items ganna be recovered.. the devs work on it

Deep sea got fixed

Its will take like 2 - 3 days and server will work like a charm
They didn't push it fast because of hype. Eight months is not fast. They didn't even release it on the date it was announced two or three weeks prior. When nobody on the CDO team shows up to deliver news on the belated updates the day it was promised, this behavior reinforces player's doubts and perceptions of the private server. Do this too many times and some players will break. They'll do their TET/PEN roulettes, sell their gear, trash their gear, or find another server with better service.

There are players who returned for the Remastered update, but did not have Value Pack to reap the better rewards from any old market place items sold. The fix gave nobody the choice to collect silver when they should. 250M could have been 325M. Not only that but the functionality is lacking. You can't search items. Lots of items cannot be bought because players do not sell them at a base price, therefore it is hidden from view.

They didn't fix Deep Sea bug. Players still report it.

2-3 days become 2-3 weeks. Pearl shop won't be fixed this week. New players from retail will be at a huge disadvantage for two weeks. No reason for them to waste electricity. Why? They understand the reputation of CDO from other player experience and belated updates. New players to BDO will be turned off by the quality of the server itself.
Old 09/29/2019, 00:07   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sariok View Post
2 days in CDO is 2 weeks IRL

They didn't push it fast because of hype. Eight months is not fast. They didn't even release it on the date it was announced two or three weeks prior. When nobody on the CDO team shows up to deliver news on the belated updates the day it was promised, this behavior reinforces player's doubts and perceptions of the private server. Do this too many times and some players will break. They'll do their TET/PEN roulettes, sell their gear, trash their gear, or find another server with better service.

There are players who returned for the Remastered update, but did not have Value Pack to reap the better rewards from any old market place items sold. The fix gave nobody the choice to collect silver when they should. 250M could have been 325M. Not only that but the functionality is lacking. You can't search items. Lots of items cannot be bought because players do not sell them at a base price, therefore it is hidden from view.

They didn't fix Deep Sea bug. Players still report it.

2-3 days become 2-3 weeks. Pearl shop won't be fixed this week. New players from retail will be at a huge disadvantage for two weeks. No reason for them to waste electricity. Why? They understand the reputation of CDO from other player experience and belated updates. New players to BDO will be turned off by the quality of the server itself.
Hammm u might be right about the deley and some bug

But today they fixed shop and server works perfectly fine

Enter if u dont believe 😁😁
Old 09/29/2019, 15:19   #20

Quote:
Hammm u might be right about the deley and some bug

But today they fixed shop and server works perfectly fine

Enter if u dont believe 😁😁
Lol...
Old 10/13/2019, 10:30   #21

I started to play crimsonbdo. first i cant get the welcome gifts. set language ... but shop is in korean language. chat dont work for me .... so i leave after 10minutes playing.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2019, 17:55   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by maso1987 View Post
I started to play crimsonbdo. first i cant get the welcome gifts. set language ... but shop is in korean language. chat dont work for me .... so i leave after 10minutes playing.

Devs working on it .. it will be fix in 2 or 3 days

Even less
Old 10/13/2019, 23:42   #23

Quote:
Devs working on it .. it will be fix in 2 or 3 days

Even less

And you keep saying things like that.
Looks like you are Dev or GM...

Dont write what you dont know.
Dont waste your time
Old 10/15/2019, 01:24   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcom12 View Post
And you keep saying things like that.
Looks like you are Dev or GM...

Dont write what you dont know.
Dont waste your time
Our dev is good and doing a hard work
He will fix everything in no time

So i dont need to worry to much

Game is pretty much playable
So i dont got a problem
Old 10/15/2019, 01:30   #25

Ogrefest failed one more time and u still try to advertise this trashcan? Muuuuch lol
Old 10/15/2019, 11:43   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farolly View Post
Ogrefest failed one more time and u still try to advertise this trashcan? Muuuuch lol
Lol hello baby zGm
Not really into an opinion of someone that make money from mining people pc
Old 10/18/2019, 18:25   #27

Crapson Desert Online
This server is dogshiet mate i am telling ya
Old 10/20/2019, 02:44   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azpherus View Post
Crapson Desert Online
This server is dogshiet mate i am telling ya
Best server 😋
Old 10/23/2019, 08:20   #29

I actualy enjoy crimson. Played there from launch, also played on Ogrefest for year.

But you are right with most of the things, remaster update got too many delays, but it was understandable, few times they were close to releasing, but then new game version came out , and the bug fixing cycle began again.

When we finaly got remastered and the game was incredibly buggy, and horrible for new people, because there was no pearl shop. But people who played before, and were active on forum saw that pearl shop will be closed for some time and could buy stuff to be prepared for it - I did that myself. Now we have that fixed and for those who complain about pearl shop being in korean - the items itselfs arent, you can always read their description.
---
To the gold/items missing from old marketplace --> The silver and items were given back.
---
I agree that for new players, starting on this server is more challanging than how it is on other pservers bdo has, BUT this server is the least P2W out of them all but sadly with lowest rates. You can see the progress done from the first days of buggy remaster, it sad they have small staff team and most of the times we have to wait for the fixes, but step by step its getting better.
On this server things arent handed to you, and you need to put time and efford into getting somewhere, which I personaly like, if i would be maxed in 2 weeks, what would i do then?