Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 05:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



NA BDO Hacks (Hook 64)

Discussion on NA BDO Hacks (Hook 64) within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 28
NA BDO Hacks (Hook 64)

I think it's been mentioned before. However, if you're looking for something reliable and updated quickly.

Hook64 by Sorien. I've been using his stuff since he started and haven't ever been banned although I am fairly discrete about it.

These are the features he has available. His software comes with POE, FFXIV, and ESO hacks too, which is one of the reason why it costs 15/month.

Reduced skill cooldowns.
Allows you to use awakened skills from your normal stance and switches you to your awakened stance.
Allows for navigation in the desert/ocean without a compass.
Allows for timed mini-games such as horse skill leveling to never fail.
Customizable movement speed, attack speed, and cast speed.
Customizable mount acceleration, speed, turn, and brake.


His software comes with POE, FFXIV, and ESO hacks too, you're license buys the whole thing.



Kranz is offline  
Old 09/11/2019, 20:52   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 30
glorified speed hack, even if no ban, why bother?

nowadays you only want bots to grind the mobs for you, anything else is pretty much useless, with the new gathering u can get up to 100m an hour without doing anything illegitament


ruikangzhu1990 is offline  
Old 09/12/2019, 22:26   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Why do you say anything else is pretty much useless? R3p's hack has a **** load of features that are insanely useful to have.
Ventrilloq is offline  
Old 09/12/2019, 22:33   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventrilloq View Post
Why do you say anything else is pretty much useless? R3p's hack has a **** load of features that are insanely useful to have.
like what


ruikangzhu1990 is offline  
Old 09/13/2019, 02:04   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventrilloq View Post
Why do you say anything else is pretty much useless? R3p's hack has a **** load of features that are insanely useful to have.
Where do you get R3p's hack :O I tried to find it everywhere and I still couldn't
machusenpai is offline  
Old 09/13/2019, 03:50   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by machusenpai View Post
Where do you get R3p's hack :O I tried to find it everywhere and I still couldn't
there is a reason why you can't find it, so its users don't get banned
ruikangzhu1990 is offline  
Old 09/13/2019, 09:47   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikangzhu1990 View Post
there is a reason why you can't find it, so its users don't get banned
Well I wanna become a user go sign me in wtf
machusenpai is offline  
Old 09/13/2019, 11:17   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranz View Post
I think it's been mentioned before. However, if you're looking for something reliable and updated quickly.

Hook64 by Sorien. I've been using his stuff since he started and haven't ever been banned although I am fairly discrete about it.

These are the features he has available. His software comes with POE, FFXIV, and ESO hacks too, which is one of the reason why it costs 15/month.

Reduced skill cooldowns.
Allows you to use awakened skills from your normal stance and switches you to your awakened stance.
Allows for navigation in the desert/ocean without a compass.
Allows for timed mini-games such as horse skill leveling to never fail.
Customizable movement speed, attack speed, and cast speed.
Customizable mount acceleration, speed, turn, and brake.


His software comes with POE, FFXIV, and ESO hacks too, you're license buys the whole thing.

can you link me i am using ProBdo right now and the speed hack isnt insane fast like others i see can you help me out i wana try this one
MysticalRav is offline  
Old 09/20/2019, 14:24   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 5
sweet baby jesus


calipso888 is offline  
Reply



« Acharnes BDO Remastered P-Server | BDO Speed Hacks - [ProBDO] »

Similar Threads
BDO-PSERVER incls. Ninja/Kuno OgreFest BDO
07/16/2016 - Black Desert - 5 Replies
BDO Pserver Stats idk? exp is pretty damn High... Starter pack incl. etc ? im not the owner just found it and wanted to share by the way post if the server works for u :) if not i may help yah :)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.