Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BDO NA Enhacement

Discussion on BDO NA Enhacement within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BDO NA Enhacement

Hi guys,

I'm not really knowledgeable so please don't get frustrated with my noob questions.

1. It is my understanding that the enchantment process is server side so my first question is during the enhancement animation (the one that you can cancel client side) are the packets sent and received before you can cancel or after ?

2. Is there a way to analyze the enhancement (server response packets) before they reach the client ?

3. Is there a way to block and quarantine the packets sent by the server in response to the enhancement try to be able to analyze server response on enchantment?

4. This isn't really an enhancement question but ties into the enhancement process : Is there a way to duplicate (without drawing much attention to ones account) accessories that are duo or tri ??

Thanks for any and all responses in advance,

Dark Locust
Old 03/01/2019, 03:55   #2

no to all your questions
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2019, 01:39   #3

I feel you man. Sometimes i think same as you but when you get intro the games, is more fun and you have feeling you made some good progress. But if you are playing on NA, there are global server right? You can get every pen item etc. I heard there are a loot of karma-bomber, but atleast is more fun with high end game gear and you can grind where you want. I wish if will be possible for EU this global lab. But i heard probably never happend.
Old 03/07/2019, 01:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by luberto View Post
I feel you man. Sometimes i think same as you but when you get intro the games, is more fun and you have feeling you made some good progress. But if you are playing on NA, there are global server right? You can get every pen item etc. I heard there are a loot of karma-bomber, but atleast is more fun with high end game gear and you can grind where you want. I wish if will be possible for EU this global lab. But i heard probably never happend.
no one is on the global lab to progress, gears are given for testing purpose, thats why its usually no more than 5-10 people are on at a time.

Tags
analyze, black desert online, cheats, enhancement, hacks