Hello
Can anyone try to help me with my issue, Since I am not a programmer and I only understand the basics, I am stuck with the bdo heartbeat ******* ****,
after loading in using "cheat engine" bypassing bdo I get kicked from the game after 5min or so......
so does anyone know how tf can I avoid this heartbeat ****?
and If u really want to help a full bypass for bdo xigncode3 would be much appreciated <3
Thank you.
Edit: I did tons of researches, and ended up stuck not knowing how to use IDA.... and then I got stuck and still stuck till this day...
disabling the load of xc3 doesnt rly work any wont make sense due to heartbeat
you would actually need to patch the detection module so it doesnt detect your cheat engine anymore or use a custom cheat engine build which doesnt get detected
disabling the load of xc3 doesnt rly work any wont make sense due to heartbeat
you would actually need to patch the detection module so it doesnt detect your cheat engine anymore or use a custom cheat engine build which doesnt get detected
******* thank u much!!! I will look it up and see how this kind of stuff works and how can I patch the detection module
this post was already got the proper reply on uc, you need either an emulator or make ur own cheat
You do not need emulator for bypass x3 hb...I mean you do not need to bypass x3 hb clearly.
Just find their c.e detection, veh debugger detection. Thats all. Then you will be fine.
disabling the load of xc3 doesnt rly work any wont make sense due to heartbeat
you would actually need to patch the detection module so it doesnt detect your cheat engine anymore or use a custom cheat engine build which doesnt get detected
okay... I looked it up, here is what I found, a couple of already made cheat engine for the XC3 but the problem with them that xigncode3 doesn't detect them, but the game everytime u open the game it will give u fail to load, and if u open them after the game already been open, it will kick out of the game without any xigncode3 error (warnings), I also looked up patching module and I couldn't find any detailed videos explaining how to do that, I found bunch of articles but they were just waste of time (Jumping above points not telling u how to do ****).......& I am stuck again
I mean I don't want to ask for it, but If u have a recommended Costume Cheatengine that I can use It would be much appreciated, or just recommend me a video to watch about that patching modules, or building ur own costume cheat engine or something idk
okay... I looked it up, here is what I found, a couple of already made cheat engine for the XC3 but the problem with them that xigncode3 doesn't detect them, but the game everytime u open the game it will give u fail to load, and if u open them after the game already been open, it will kick out of the game without any xigncode3 error (warnings), I also looked up patching module and I couldn't find any detailed videos explaining how to do that, I found bunch of articles but they were just waste of time (Jumping above points not telling u how to do ****).......& I am stuck again
I mean I don't want to ask for it, but If u have a recommended Costume Cheatengine that I can use It would be much appreciated, or just recommend me a video to watch about that patching modules, or building ur own costume cheat engine or something idk
Use Procmon for find their detect on c.e, debuggers etc. If you can find tutorial videos, watch them.