Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018]

Discussion on Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018] within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/27/2019, 16:11   #961

elite*gold: 0
Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schiaz View Post
no ban here'

but cheat doesnt seems to work.

The Hack has to be patched first after Update.
Old 03/27/2019, 16:15   #962

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayzui View Post
got banned on eu & na today
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash360 View Post
Just like to say to the maker of the hack. Thank you i appreciate all the hard work!
Did you shadow arena?

Blatant speedhacking while grinding without ghillie suit so they could just record you?

Tell us what you were doing so we know what flags.

No ban here, 3 months strong.
Old 03/27/2019, 16:29   #963

never played shadow arena, never pvp'ed(not even once), but maybe someone recorded me grinding, although i always instantly go away, if i see someone. so yea, probably got seen by someone, but still thought it'd be good to write it here, because it could also be something else. still going to continue using it
Old 03/27/2019, 16:40   #964

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayzui View Post
never played shadow arena, never pvp'ed(not even once), but maybe someone recorded me grinding, although i always instantly go away, if i see someone. so yea, probably got seen by someone, but still thought it'd be good to write it here, because it could also be something else. still going to continue using it
Alright thanks man. Yeah without a Ghillie suit if you grind in contested spots especially in Valencia you can expect people to record you, some ninjas even stealth and record you without you knowing so they have plenty of footage. If you have a ghillie suit it's very easy to get away, almost no one carries flares because it's a hassle to use anyway. Ever since buying a Ghillie suit I have had ZERO whispers or people calling me out in general for speedhacking. But that was 2 months ago. If you want to look more legit only increase your cast speed and attack speed, animation speed maybe one or two taps. Movement speed unchanged or press home to reset to 0 and tap once (I tested it and it's the same speed as +4 movement speed in game).
Old 03/27/2019, 20:15   #965

When will the next update be? thanks
Old 03/27/2019, 21:43   #966

please go to memoryhackers and say that
Old 03/27/2019, 22:18   #967

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintyflex View Post
Alright thanks man. Yeah without a Ghillie suit if you grind in contested spots especially in Valencia you can expect people to record you, some ninjas even stealth and record you without you knowing so they have plenty of footage. If you have a ghillie suit it's very easy to get away, almost no one carries flares because it's a hassle to use anyway. Ever since buying a Ghillie suit I have had ZERO whispers or people calling me out in general for speedhacking. But that was 2 months ago. If you want to look more legit only increase your cast speed and attack speed, animation speed maybe one or two taps. Movement speed unchanged or press home to reset to 0 and tap once (I tested it and it's the same speed as +4 movement speed in game).
You clearly don't know how this game works.

Go test this out and have someone record you.
You will see yourself teleporting in their screen, since your movement speed despite client sided isn't being synced to their clients and instead the speed their clients know is the original one you have.
Old 03/27/2019, 22:22   #968

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunuh22 View Post
You clearly don't know how this game works.

Go test this out and have someone record you.
You will see yourself teleporting in their screen, since your movement speed despite client sided isn't being synced to their clients and instead the speed their clients know is the original one you have.

I think you replied to the wrong person but that is exactly what I said. That and I have tested it out through discord screen sharing. The original movement speed values from 0 to 450,000 on the old CMD box are the values in the game from +0 to +5 movement speed. I HAVE tested it. Anything above 450,000 or more than 1 tap of 'insert' from zero will show you teleporting. You are right but only after the movement speed value exceeds 450,000 and since the increments go up in 300,000 each time you can only do it once without it looking like teleporting.

Reason why I did this was to try and find a legitimate looking way to increase my speed realising that exceeding anything above the normal maximum value in-game is pointless because it just shows you teleporting. Which is why I just stuck to increasing my cast speed, animation speed and mount speed in the end.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2019, 23:16   #969

Got banned today in Shadow Arena. Was using VPN and alt account. Was fairly blatant with it as 70% of the other people in it the past two weeks have. Tried to appeal the ban and a GM denied it within 10 minutes. Other than that a great hack.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2019, 01:17   #970

Hello worked fine before the maintance when it get updated enjoyed the fast traveling and grinding with guily suit will be awesome
Old 03/28/2019, 06:34   #971

Is it working on Crimson?
Old 03/28/2019, 07:18   #972

elite*gold: 902
Ill update the hack in 48 hours. Thank you for your patience
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/28/2019, 09:24   #973

Thank you Nader you are the best
Old 03/28/2019, 13:22   #974

Will the hack also work for sa again? and since u are doing it for free is there a way to donate u somehow ?
Old 03/28/2019, 16:52   #975

thanks