Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LF speed hack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF speed hack

Hello,

I'm looking for someone that has a valid and safe speed hack for BDO NA.

This is my first time trying to try this hack out.

It doesn't have to be a bot where I am afk. I am planning to use this while in front of my computer and actively playing.

I would be happy to subscribe or support your development further if needed.

Other alternative would be to teach me how to build a safe hack for BDO. I will pay ofc .

Please let me know if you have one or can refer/recommend me to someone.

EDIT: Had a very rude experience with a prospective seller. If you do not have the patience to answer questions for a first time user or do not care for my money please do not reach out to me. I only invest in professionals.

Thanks!

Old 10/30/2018, 21:23   #2

lol

Old 10/31/2018, 01:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeuso View Post
Hello,

I'm looking for someone that has a valid and safe speed hack for BDO NA.

This is my first time trying to try this hack out.

It doesn't have to be a bot where I am afk. I am planning to use this while in front of my computer and actively playing.

I would be happy to subscribe or support your development further if needed
I would happily also be willing to purschase or subscribe to a "Hystria hack" per month or lifetime.
Old 10/31/2018, 01:45   #4

there is no such a thing as hysteria hack, you still need gear to go to hyateria

Old 10/31/2018, 17:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikangzhu1990 View Post
there is no such a thing as hysteria hack, you still need gear to go to hyateria
As I said, "Hystria hack" I never said I wanted to use it for Hystria. I specifically pointed out that the type of hacks they use in Hystria is the one I want.
Old 11/01/2018, 03:51   #6

lol, you guys are actually retarded the more you talk about it the less you'll get access to it, spread the word everywhere and it will be patched one day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2018, 23:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolox974 View Post
lol, you guys are actually retarded the more you talk about it the less you'll get access to it, spread the word everywhere and it will be patched one day.
How is wanting to purschase/subscribe to something from someone privately spreading the word? Making no sense over here
Old 11/02/2018, 03:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathiasM View Post
How is wanting to purschase/subscribe to something from someone privately spreading the word? Making no sense over here
Devs contact you, you don't contact them.
There's always a risk like every others games / AC ( anticheats dev ) that checks forums like epvp/uc/**** to see what is publicly released and eventually patch them
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2018, 13:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolox974 View Post
Devs contact you, you don't contact them.
There's always a risk like every others games / AC ( anticheats dev ) that checks forums like epvp/uc/**** to see what is publicly released and eventually patch them
I don't know if you can't read or if you're lost, but im searching for a BDO Cheat. If someone now has a hack that they're willing to sell, I will happily purschase that. How they contact me is up to them, preferably through DM. We're asking for something to be bought, not publicly released.
Old 11/02/2018, 15:27   #10

public purchasable
koexygen
30 for the meme version, 60 for the grind (30 slots)
hook64
elitecheats (down)?

private
r3p
rsharp

individual
lolox974

I might have missed 1 or 2, I only considered people who actually knows their **** not copy and pasters.

what you are looking for is probably from rsharp, r3p might open up for slots but dont expect rsharps to be anytime soon if ever.

but like what lolox974 was saying, u dont contact any of the people below private level, they will ignore u.

oh and there is no hysteria hacks, just a meme people spreaded because they dont know what they are talking about
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2018, 18:49   #11

My money is being spent on a great team.

My search is over.
Old 11/02/2018, 20:33   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikangzhu1990 View Post
public purchasable
koexygen
30 for the meme version, 60 for the grind (30 slots)
hook64
elitecheats (down)?

private
r3p
rsharp

individual
lolox974

I might have missed 1 or 2, I only considered people who actually knows their **** not copy and pasters.

what you are looking for is probably from rsharp, r3p might open up for slots but dont expect rsharps to be anytime soon if ever.

but like what lolox974 was saying, u dont contact any of the people below private level, they will ignore u.

oh and there is no hysteria hacks, just a meme people spreaded because they dont know what they are talking about
Thank you.

« Market bot for gamez? | BDO Offsets? »