Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

does anyone have the network tools/ packet sniffers?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
does anyone have the network tools/ packet sniffers?

the stuff on github got DMCA'ed, I was wondering if anyone still got the packet sniffers and can reupload them? I am currently trying to find a way to manipulate the packets (opcode stuff), thanks in advance!

Similar Threads
Deta Silkroad P-Server(In-Dev) - Looking for developers - Looking for Packet Sniffers
08/14/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 14 Replies
Deta(In-Dev) Is a TEMP NAME Looking for C# Developers that are experienced not first timers! This is on silkroad ver 1.317 Current Developers: Mage200 ( CrystalCoder) monaiz
Does anyone have the updated packet encryption/decryption algorithm?
07/14/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
Hello, I've read Disconnect's great post about http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/battle-immortals/671567-boi-packet-encryption.html, but it seems like the encryption is no longer the same. Does know the up-to-date encryption/decryption algorithm? Or maybe I am just an idiot and the encryption is still the same? Thanks! Edit: I no longer need advice on this. Thanks to anyone who read this.
Dakaron Packet Sniffers
03/03/2011 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
I havn't played 2moons in a very long time & from the looks of it nobody is going to be leaking private hacks. Is there a public packet sniffer released, i spent a good 2 hours looking & i can't find one.