Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is BDO smth like p2w

Discussion on Is BDO smth like p2w within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is BDO smth like p2w

Hello BDO Community of epvp... so if you pay one time the 10€ for bdo, after that is pay2win? i mean if i farm-grind 1 month and get some armor-weapons, if some1 put in 1 day 100€ that's almost pay2win.. well its smth like that?
Old 05/29/2018, 16:46   #2

elite*gold: 1
Yea its so rng that you have to pay or you'd need to play for months for one thing
Old 05/29/2018, 16:51   #3

mmorpg = p2w
Old 05/30/2018, 00:38   #4

Wait until you play Black Desert Mobile, it's 10x more p2w.
Old 05/30/2018, 00:40   #5

elite*gold: 74
I mean im sure pretty much all MMORPG these days are p2w
Old 05/30/2018, 00:51   #6

elite*gold: 65
It isn't.

If you want to get more Loot in your inv you pay. Nothing valueable to pvp or something that give you enormous stats or something.
Old 05/30/2018, 10:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Käptän Obv. View Post
It isn't.

If you want to get more Loot in your inv you pay. Nothing valueable to pvp or something that give you enormous stats or something.
To even do some pvp in node wars you have to play like 2-3 month, more like 6 month if you dont pay. Why isnt it pay to win if you can gear up way faster with paying ? The weight, Inventory Slots, campsite, maids, processing/cooking costume etc.
Old 05/30/2018, 10:47   #8

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by .нäχα' View Post
To even do some pvp in node wars you have to play like 2-3 month, more like 6 month if you dont pay. Why isnt it pay to win if you can gear up way faster with paying ? The weight, Inventory Slots, campsite, maids, processing/cooking costume etc.
Do you know the meaning of pay2win?

"Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying."

Source:

You can't buy Gear with higher effects or stats. You can grind your *** off for all of these things in shop, except the fashion thingy. This is NOT World of Warcraft. Warcraft became casual to make it easy for everyone, BDO is much more complex.

For sure, if you don't grind like months you won't get good gear. Is this a bad thing? I don't think so. Yo guys are just some haters.
Old 05/30/2018, 13:30   #9

Just grind everyday you bypass p2w
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2018, 18:17   #10

You make a significantly bigger amount of money in less time by paying. That's pretty p2w to me.
Old 06/02/2018, 04:10   #11

Dont fckin listen its not p2w its p2faster. They are fan boys also they dont know what the fck they talkin about because their max gear is tri xd Dont you dare to start if you dont throw at least 500 bucks. Srsly, stop exhausting and losing time from your lovely life if you are poor
Old 06/02/2018, 16:31   #12

"Don't you dare to start if you don't throw at least 500 bucks"
"It's not p2w"
Old 06/02/2018, 21:27   #13

I would say it's pay to win but not in a way a lot of korean mmos are.

If you want to (seriously) get into the game you are advised to ante up 600 euros + a monthly value pack.

Why 600?
Inventory weight, inventory slots, storage maid, AH maid, 5 t3 pets, outfit, maid outfit, artisans, branding stones. If you dont have them you are lowering your silver gain like mad.
Old 06/03/2018, 08:23   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Käptän Obv. View Post
Do you know the meaning of pay2win?

"Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying."

Source:

You can't buy Gear with higher effects or stats. You can grind your ass off for all of these things in shop, except the fashion thingy. This is NOT World of Warcraft. Warcraft became casual to make it easy for everyone, BDO is much more complex.

For sure, if you don't grind like months you won't get good gear. Is this a bad thing? I don't think so. Yo guys are just some haters.
Lol your comment so laughable, maybe your brain cells dont get it what p2w means or you're in denial mode because you're among of those kids who love spend money in mmorpg. In BDO you cant buy OP gear BUT you can progress faster than other players with help of those items (exp/life boost, item drop 20%, pets loot and T4 upgrade, artisan memory, item to increase weight/slots, etc) in cash shop. Or simply sell costumes is enough you get you rich to buy all enchanting items in market or crons from npc.

Here are examples of p2w in BDO taiwan before i moved to SEA server:

When i quit BDO taiwan and moved to SEA because of low ping, I remember my guildmaster got all his gear & main weapon to TET in less than a month, he told us that he spent $600 on artisan memory. Took us 2-3 months to finally reach 500+ GS as his gets in his first month. Many of us called him as Mr.Sultan haha... (sultan is someone who is rich and love to spend money like it's nothing).

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3pisgod View Post
Dont fckin listen its not p2w its p2faster. They are fan boys also they dont know what the fck they talkin about because their max gear is tri xd Dont you dare to start if you dont throw at least 500 bucks. Srsly, stop exhausting and losing time from your lovely life if you are poor
P2faster? hahahaa. Gosh.. kids nowadays.

That's how we felt when our guildmaster REKT us all in battle arena and we cant beat him for 3 months.
Old 06/03/2018, 11:33   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonaBona View Post
Lol your comment so laughable, maybe your brain cells dont get it what p2w means or you're in denial mode because you're among of those kids who love spend money in mmorpg. In BDO you cant buy OP gear BUT you can progress faster than other players with help of those items (exp/life boost, item drop 20%, pets loot and T4 upgrade, artisan memory, item to increase weight/slots, etc) in cash shop. Or simply sell costumes is enough you get you rich to buy all enchanting items in market or crons from npc.

Here are examples of p2w in BDO taiwan before i moved to SEA server:

When i quit BDO taiwan and moved to SEA because of low ping, I remember my guildmaster got all his gear & main weapon to TET in less than a month, he told us that he spent $600 on artisan memory. Took us 2-3 months to finally reach 500+ GS as his gets in his first month. Many of us called him as Mr.Sultan haha... (sultan is someone who is rich and love to spend money like it's nothing).

P2faster? hahahaa. Gosh.. kids nowadays.

That's how we felt when our guildmaster REKT us all in battle arena and we cant beat him for 3 months.
hey fucktard obv. p2w u are saying same thing like me but you didn't read and dont understand sarcasm