Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA

Discussion on Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/07/2018, 14:39   #2356

elite*gold: 0
Count me in! I would gladly pay a subscription fee.
Old 06/07/2018, 15:00   #2357

elite*gold: 778
The Black Market: 259/10/0
As stated in the first post the support for this free and public version might end at any time. Now this time has come. I mean it's still there and the source is still available but I still wanna support the community with some quality stuff cause the demand is there.
Development takes time and nowadays time is money and I swear to *** that the quality and features people will get for 10 bucks is nowhere near other available private tools
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/07/2018, 15:05   #2358

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus92 View Post
@

I understand your point and you are right...almost.

Made a free bot it’s not safe. Not safe for who use it. I would preder to pay 50$ for a bot used by a limited number of users. Look what happend. A Free bot everyone started to “hack” streaming making video and troll all the community like “im *** you all are so ******”. That’s not acceptable amd it’s a waste of time for R3p. What’s the point to spend time and effort for smth that will be closed in 1 week. This post got thousand of views in just 1 week. If he realese another hack i wont be surprise to see another ban wave next maintanance.

So my suggestion is R3p if you really are against money-maker bot just make a closed version of it for a limited numbers of players.
lol you said you prefer to pay 50$ but still you would like it to be free ....
decide what you want m8
a lot of us know what R3p is capable off and that is why we love him and would prefer to pay since that will eliminate a lot of ppl that have abused his free bot and got so many ppl ban for it
Old 06/07/2018, 15:07   #2359

will you say it here when the other bot is ready or do i have to write "add me to the list" like the others?
And does the hack still work?
Old 06/07/2018, 15:08   #2360

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
As stated in the first post the support for this free and public version might end at any time. Now this time has come. I mean it's still there and the source is still available but I still wanna support the community with some quality stuff cause the demand is there.
Development takes time and nowadays time is money and I swear to *** that the quality and features people will get for 10 bucks is nowhere near other available private tools
we cant w8 to have taste of it @
my only suggestion would be to make price little bit higher
15 to 20$ would be better if you ask me.
Old 06/07/2018, 15:21   #2361

Well that sounds great, if and when you decide to release it please keep me in mind as well!
Old 06/07/2018, 15:29   #2362

Quote:
It's not cause of somone demands something. It's about all the elrecent internal changes and the rework I would have to do to make everything work properly again. I would rather bring up a new engine then reworking this ****** base. I alrdy got the engine cause I developed it a while ago

And I guess I will go this path. 10€/month for same features as R3p.BDO + other features +with more performance and fancy gui

Will keep u updated about when it's done + how u can get it

add me to list
Old 06/07/2018, 15:31   #2363

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resistencer View Post
will you say it here when the other bot is ready or do i have to write "add me to the list" like the others?
And does the hack still work?
There will be an announcement which people won't miss once it's ready
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/07/2018, 15:32   #2364

Quote:
bro I can't wait like srly XD
Old 06/07/2018, 15:35   #2365

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboxed View Post
bro I can't wait like srly XD
Just chill
Old 06/07/2018, 15:46   #2366

Hopefully with a paid version we can still do/request(with a reasonable expectation of furfilment) of new features. For instance in my case I've changed the match for family name to be a regex so I can match more ppl more easily and I've made myself a hotkey to overwrite the nearbyplayer trigger.

Fyi I have zero programing knowledge and installed VS for the first time when the source was released on github. Still no idea how to get offsets but don't really have the drive or time to learn that as r3p mentioned time is money nowadays.
Old 06/07/2018, 15:53   #2367

@

Maybe my English is bad, maybe yours is worst I don’t know but that’s not what I meant dude.

I said that if it’s free lot’s of people are gonna use it trolling on twitch and YouTube so PA will shut it down asap. The same thing will happen even if it goes with 10-20$ monthly bc more and more people will use it so more people = higher threat to get ban.

My suggestion was to put it NOT free but LIMITED like = 200 license
Do you remeber Classic Rust? With the key started from 500$ and going down? Well same thing. 200 license high price and it drops every hour. That’s what I prefer. Nothing personal but I don’t trust all this kids that jumped in this post with mommy and daddy’s money...I’m sure that if R3p set the speedhack even with players around all of them will use it.
Old 06/07/2018, 16:26   #2368

As soon as money is involved I think PA will be faster to shutting it down
Old 06/07/2018, 16:28   #2369

Glad to pay a subscription. Add me to the list.
Old 06/07/2018, 16:37   #2370

@
I am really grateful for ur work. I was thinking about quitting bdo and ur work actually got me playing again. I do really appreciate it and think that the pay2use route is a great idea.
Thanks for the great time you made possible.

Thanks a lot. (´• ▾ •`)

PS:
IF there is a list i would appreciate it to be added.
Closed Thread