Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Released] DinoSlav

Discussion on [Released] DinoSlav within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Released] DinoSlav

You!
Yes you.
I see you.
You seem tired of restoring beer every single hour for your workers.
Wait, you're saying you missed Kzarka weapon notice AGAIN?
You just want to AFK click stuff and squat around your slav neighbourhood?
Your worries end here.

Introducing:
DinoSlav

The most advanced PixelBot you've seen.
POWERED BY GOOGLE VISION
LIMITED OFFER, TRY 7DAYS FOR FREE

Features:
  • Beer feeding - This feature allows you to feed your workers anytime you are physically away. It's best at night when you just can't wake up and feed them. It works by taking tiny snapshots of your screen and comparing them to a very smart algorithm to check whats going on. DinoSlav then converts the pixels to text and starts analysis. All you need to do is setup DinoSlav on where to click and view.
  • Notice push notifaction -
    This feature allows you to get SMS or PUSH notifications on your Mobile phone when there's a Marketplace item registered notice. DinoSlav will monitor any incoming marketplace notifications directly to your personal mobile phone. Simply verify your phone number with DinoSlav and walk away from your computer
  • Pressbot - This allows the user to configure up to 5 different keys to be pressed automatically on a regular timer. It's perfect to AFK in the middle of a mob and press your AOE skill every 20 seconds It's also quite usefull for gathering every minute by pressing R periodically
  • Gathering - coming soon, work in progress
  • Processing - coming soon, work in progress
  • Milking assistant - coming soon, work in progress

Simple & easy setup:
  • Setting up DinoSlav is extremely easy! All you need to do is click Setup and follow the guide. Simply drag and place the DinoSlav draggable window on top of the ingame element that resembles it. DinoSlav will use a resemblance algorithm from the windows you position on top of the game to accomplish tasks such as Clicking.

Constant development:

• DinoSlav is constantly being developed and new features are added as we go. We are also players of this wonderful game & love to automate. Join us in this awesome adventure in building something great!

Visit our website for more details and download links:

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2017, 12:35   #2

thanks!

nice clickbait.

works good, never been so easy to feed my workers AND NOTHING ELSE. 5/7 would recommend.
Old 08/15/2017, 15:04   #3

elite*gold: 20
Yeah because what we need is 10 copies of the same exact thing with a different name
Old 08/16/2017, 11:42   #4

Quote:
Notice push notifaction -
This feature allows you to get SMS or PUSH notifications on your Mobile phone when there's a Marketplace item registered notice. DinoSlav will monitor any incoming marketplace notifications directly to your personal mobile phone. Simply verify your phone number with DinoSlav and walk away from your computer
I smell trojan.
Old 08/20/2017, 09:49   #5

bump, added 7 days trial for people to see what's up and virustotal scan results for nonbelievers/haters.
Old 08/20/2017, 11:35   #6

HTML5 Push Notifications

Quote:
Quote:
Notice push notifaction -
I smell trojan.
If you can make a trojan out of HTML5 Push notifications, I will hire you give you a cookie and when im done with your body I will tell Google to hire you
Old 08/20/2017, 11:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavsarious View Post
If you can make a trojan out of HTML5 Push notifications, I will hire you give you a cookie and when im done with your body I will tell Google to hire you
Oh yeah? Are you telling me he can't put the trojan in an "executable" file? Are you telling me his file was made of .bat? lol. Did you make a fresh account just to post garbage comment?

Edit: i bet dinoputin and slavsarious are same person from russia. NEVER TRUST FILE FROM RUSSIAN.
Old 08/20/2017, 12:13   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by meymeygila View Post
Oh yeah? Are you telling me he can't put the trojan in an "executable" file? Are you telling me his file was made of .bat? lol. Did you make a fresh account just to post garbage comment?

Edit: i bet dinoputin and slavsarious are same person from russia. NEVER TRUST FILE FROM RUSSIAN.
Of course anyone can implant a trojan in virtually anything. However, thats the reason virus/trojan scans exist as stated in the original post.

Edit Reply: If I was trying to make a fresh account, don't you think I would try to pick a name as far apart from my original one? That would be an extremely dumb tactic and it would never work.
We are two different people who belong to the project and have completely different roles.
Old 09/19/2017, 11:18   #9

Added press bot, read main post to see details!
Old 09/21/2017, 17:03   #10

just installed it did not check before that it has no fishbot function..