Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help] PyxBDO Nearly Cracked

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Help] PyxBDO Nearly Cracked

Hello everyone, I am TCPLiquid. I am bringing this topic to
your attention today, because recently stumbled upon something that will halve the speed of cracking this cheat. I am here to share what I have found in an attempt to speed up the process of making this available to the public for people to use / study.

Upon inspecting the module using IDA, I discovered a function that was calling two other functions from the Windows API respectively:
- LoadLibraryA
- GetModuleHandleA

Looking further into this area, I noticed 5 areas where values were being compared and sent to either the next instruction or to the end of the function without loading the cheat. It is worth mentioning however, that the cheat DOES in fact load, but with the effect of an error produced when doing so.

Dumping the game memory with the DLL injected might prove to have some interesting information. With this in mind I decided it was safe to assume that this function was indeed where the authentication took place. I have
provided a screenshot to better explain what I was seeing.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

My next step was to inspect the assembly code in an attempt to either get the cheat to produce some sort of error or gain authorization. My attention
fell specifically to the instruction 0F 83 21 00 00 00 / jnb. Upon modifying
83 -> 86 (JBE) and injecting into BlackDesert64.exe:

"File corrupted. This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected with a Virus or Cracked. This file won't work anymore."

Themida.

The cheat was packed with themida so this halted my advances at being able to byte patch the module. I am currently do not have the resources to unpack the module so I am turning to the community here for help.

here you can find the GitHub repo for the version I used:

other useful information:

I'd like to see what this community will be able to do with this.
Thanks for your time guys, I will try to keep you posted if I find
anything else worth mentioning.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 605
Why u try to crack it? Even if cracked it's useless. Nearly everything changed. Mem struts changed. Functions which were hooked changed. Crypto changed. Even if u crack the auth u would need to update nearly everything so u could simply just write ur own from scratch

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

Was about to say the same but you explained it well.
Old   #4

TCPLiquid believes he is good at reverse engineering, tried to crack r23 earlier & talked a bunch of **** in the discord.
Old   #5

What do expect to accomplish by cracking it?
Old   #6

Trash spam, lock/delete thread.

Tags
crack, cracked, ida, pyx, pyxbdo