Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BDO player location tracking

Discussion on BDO player location tracking within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BDO player location tracking

some active hack to tracking another player location (like velia npc) ,and server?
Old 01/06/2021, 13:54   #2

+1
Old 01/07/2021, 18:24   #3

Finding player location by character name on current channel.
ToClient_DetectPlayer = 0x14069ac60

Finding player location and channel by family name. Requires some kind of item in inventory, probably related to Muikun village. Not sure if it's actually implemented.
ToClient_DetectUser = 0x14069aee0

These are for BDO 376350 btw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Fortnite Tracking Files Solution - Keep 100% of tracking files off your computer!
10/02/2019 - Fortnite Trading - 1 Replies
So I bought this software from a guy I know on Discord. He was honest, he didn't make it but it's very useful for Fortnite players in particular. He said I can do what I want with it, so I'm basically looking to get my money back and a little extra. This would work perfectly if you did a clean install of Windows and then enabled this method because it 100% stops any new tracking files from being left on your system both on your drive and in your registry and that includes tracking files we...
Moe's Rust Service: Raid Assist|Tracking|Player Takedown|Player Hunting
06/04/2017 - Rust Trading - 7 Replies
Hello and welcome to my rust service page! I provide 3 services that includes Raid Assistance, Player Tracking, and Player Takedowns. In the Raid Assistance option I can provide varying levels of help, anything from giving you a freecam tour of the base, to flyhacking the base, to performing the raid by myself(this may be unavailable depending on the size of the base). In the Player Tracking option, if you give me a player's name I can confirm what base they live in, with an option of...
[Selling] Rust Tracking Service - Base Location, Loot Rooms, TC
05/31/2017 - Rust Trading - 0 Replies
| If you can find a cheaper Tracking Service, I will beat their price | Simple Player Tracking This service allows you to hunt down specific targets that you want to eliminate from the server. Whether they raided you, griefed your base or you simply want them gone. This service prevents you from wasting explosives and guarantees that you can hit your target where it hurts. The service comes at a cost of $6.00 USD for the following:
[Selling] Dragonite Nest Location [Auto-Buy] + Free Dratini Hotspot Location for Candyfarming
08/07/2016 - Pokemon Trading - 0 Replies
AutoBuy: https://sellfy.com/p/AuNn/ http://i.imgur.com/QmNYGb1.jpg