Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

very simple grinding bot idea

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
very simple grinding bot idea

hey, since lots of mouse/keyboard software has macros you can make a fight macro (spam LMB+RMB,F,Shift etc)

now all we need is a program that turns your mouse until your crosshair glows red

activate program + macro and u can farm without touching pc.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

You're probably new to botting as I can see you have no ******* idea the difference between a macro and a good bot that grinds for you.

So let me tell you something.

A macro cannot navigate into 3D space, hence that is why advance bots now uses nav mesh to move your character.
Older bots uses read memory process to know your character's location (X/Y).
A macro, cannot do that.
IF you force a MACRO to do that, you have Kakao's long arm of the law slapping your *** with lawsuit, hence there's no active grinding bots for BDO.

A macro cannot know if the "camera" is centered and is facing "target mob" or "enemy".
Think of it this way, when you walk into corners, sometimes your map will noclip into walls or sometimes your camera angle will look up.
So, if that happens, what then?

Health detection IS possible for macro BUT it is not accurate.

That is just few of things that macro cannot do and IS not build for grinding bot in 3D space games.

Im not saying ITS not possible, Im saying its pointless.

That is why, a macro IS best to use ONLY when you have a static marker* that will set as your "land mark".

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
You're probably new to botting as I can see you have no fucking idea the difference between a macro and a good bot that grinds for you.

So let me tell you something.

A macro cannot navigate into 3D space, hence that is why advance bots now uses nav mesh to move your character.
Older bots uses read memory process to know your character's location (X/Y).
A macro, cannot do that.
IF you force a MACRO to do that, you have Kakao's long arm of the law slapping your ass with lawsuit, hence there's no active grinding bots for BDO.

A macro cannot know if the "camera" is centered and is facing "target mob" or "enemy".
Think of it this way, when you walk into corners, sometimes your map will noclip into walls or sometimes your camera angle will look up.
So, if that happens, what then?

Health detection IS possible for macro BUT it is not accurate.

That is just few of things that macro cannot do and IS not build for grinding bot in 3D space games.

Im not saying ITS not possible, Im saying its pointless.

That is why, a macro IS best to use ONLY when you have a static marker* that will set as your "land mark".
I wasn't asking the difference between a bot and a macro, I'm very well aware of the difference but thanks for wasting your time telling me anyways. Also nice job reading the title, I said simple, not good.

If you think a small piece of software that turns your mouse until crosshair changes would be pointless, maybe you are new to botting. The point isn't necessarily to afk-grind all night with advanced navigational meshes, memory reading and other fancy shit botmakers use to grind in the dough, it's to kill 100 Catfish while I make coffee.

If you fail to see that, why even comment at all. I was merely suggesting a simple way to make something that would be a great utility for people, like myself, who are not capable of writing my own or fortunate enough to have the funds to pay for Oceanus or whatever.
And to answer your question, if my camera angle gets screwed up while the program runs: pause the program, fix the camera angle and go again.

I apologize if some of this is in a harsh tone, I never meant to get in a heated discussion, it was merely a helpful suggestion since there are no free grinding bots for BDO. Sorry if I offended you killzone with my simplistic idea, have a good day

ps: idc if you think it's pointless, imo it's a great idea, and ur entitled to a different opinion, just no reason to be a smartass about it
Old   #4

Go ahead, make one. See if you made progress with a macro automating BDO's attack patterns.
Good luck.

Old   #5

Quote:
Go ahead, make one. See if you made progress with a macro automating BDO's attack patterns.
Good luck.
It's funny I knew the instant I replied to you that your next comment would be "THEN MAKE ONE URSELF"
fail at reading again though.
I JUST wrote I'm not capable of that and still you suggest that?

next up you're gonna tell me to stop being lazy and learn to code instead of beg 4 chitz. sure, let me spend the next month of my life to learn programming just so I can write a program that'd take any experienced coder less than 5 minutes to make.

you're full of good ideas
Old   #6

Quote:
Kakao's long arm of the law slapping your *** with lawsuit, hence there's no active grinding bots for BDO.
Only if you SELL the bot for real $. If that person releases it to public for free such as elitepvpers forum, no matter how damage the bot has caused KAKAO will not do anything about it through lawsuit except just patch the bot.