Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Current BOTS

Discussion on Current BOTS within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Current BOTS

A thread with all the current working bots for BDO and a brief advantages and disadvantages

If i have missed any bots feel free to post and i will add them thanks

THREAD UPDATED AS OF 9/2/17

1) Oceanus -

ADVANTAGES
  • Only publically available grind bot
  • Has potential
  • Fishing , gathering among other things included
DISADVANTAGES
  • Currently down due to problems with dev team bypassing latest secruity
  • Mods on their forums can be dicks if you critize their bot at all
  • New bot , so dont expect a smooth running experience at all
  • Not best for grinding high level areas due to early bot infancy
  • Not available for sale currently untill they can get bot working again
2) BDO R23 BOT

ADVANTAGES
  • Easy to use
  • Free Trail of all features
  • Not a injecting bot, so they say detection rate is low or none
  • No bans up to date
  • Super friendly discord for chill and support
  • Has a auction house bot
DISADVANTAGES
  • Have to use VMWARE to be able to bot and use pc at the same time
  • No grind bot
  • Expensive per month for a fishbot that doesnt auto sell for you
Old 02/09/2017, 22:23   #2

There are a few more fish bots out there, cheaper than r23. Also 20$/month for a fishbot is a disadvantage - it is not cheap at all. Still thx for post.
Old 02/09/2017, 22:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny55 View Post
There are a few more fish bots out there, cheaper than r23. Also 20$/month for a fishbot is a disadvantage - it is not cheap at all. Still thx for post.
Thanks for your feedback i have edited it, feel free to link the other fish bots out there so i can add them to the post
Old 02/10/2017, 01:17   #4

I would also appreciate more options of fishing bots.

I know of Mr. Nice Guys bot but from what I read it's stolen code but I can't say here or there regarding that.

If you can't share I would appreciate a PM. Thanks a ton!
Old 02/10/2017, 01:49   #5

if anyone can confirm if Mr. Nice Guys bot works i will add it with the link to the main thread, ive heard its not updated and is a scam so i am reluctant to add it yet
Old 02/11/2017, 13:01   #6

Old 02/11/2017, 13:46   #7

i think Oceanus or the chinese rather focus on BNS or other game instead of making a full function bot for BDO .

i dont see how they can make a lot of money with BDO anyway . Xigncode is tricky. trade locked mean no gold farmers , normal players doesnt want to risk their account with a bot .
Old 02/11/2017, 14:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyliaH View Post
Mr. Nice guys fishing bot works, but its just stolen code from R23, not updated as often as r23.

I have purchased Oceanus lifetime subs too. They just posted new info today - deadline for update is end of March, after that users can request refund if they wont update it.
Anyway bot could be used only for background fishing or low lvl grinding. Combat routine was very basic and didnt worked for many classes properly.Buying, selling - potion management was also bugged, there was not way to set certain items to keep items in inventory, jsut sell or stash them, no food usage ( admin even refused to add it ) .I dont know if they will ever improved it as there is huge coomunication barrier of admins / devs , and mods will just threaten people with ban for any negative opinion about the bot on their forums.

They promised safer and improved version of bot by the end of March so lets see what happens. But i doubt it , as they couldnt even post any informations about bot for one month after bot went down on xigncode update.

I suggest potential buyers to wait few month, even if bot will be released , it may be again just unfinished beta with many bugs but maybe im wrong and devs will start to listen community and improve it.
Thanks for this detailed write up. Hopefully it really gives a insight for people what the situation and the state of oceanus bot is.
Old 02/11/2017, 14:02   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyliaH View Post
Mr. Nice guys fishing bot works, but its just stolen code from R23, not updated as often as r23.
The fishbot/pixel scan macro is pretty simple , i dont see the point of stolen it , maybe he just too lazy to script one . And why do you need an update for a fishbot since the mini game is always the same ?
Old 02/11/2017, 17:10   #10

Old 02/14/2017, 13:18   #11

Its funny the AAA title game without a single grind bot.

Oceanus ... stay away from it its a basic bot at best even Viper was better for grinding.

- Awakening skills are not (were not) even supported.
- Admins will ban you even for a simple ETA on a product you bought.
- Again admins ... really bad english skills i highly doubt they even understand what people are saying on forums.
- Devs are most likely a small team of people lacking coding / reversing skills. Bot went on for a week and 1st xcode update causes 2+ months of down time. Juju fixed Xcode updates whitin hours and he was alone doing it.

About fish bots. I have tried them all there are outther. Only honorable mention is R23
- Bot does exacatly as advertized.
- Community is helpfull, updates are on a monthly basics and on maintaince days there are no down times (it doesnt use injection).

I would press on bossland(buddy forums) to start working on a bot for BDO.
Old 02/14/2017, 22:23   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by amakrkr View Post
Its funny the AAA title game without a single grind bot.

Oceanus ... stay away from it its a basic bot at best even Viper was better for grinding.

- Awakening skills are not (were not) even supported.
- Admins will ban you even for a simple ETA on a product you bought.
- Again admins ... really bad english skills i highly doubt they even understand what people are saying on forums.
- Devs are most likely a small team of people lacking coding / reversing skills. Bot went on for a week and 1st xcode update causes 2+ months of down time. Juju fixed Xcode updates whitin hours and he was alone doing it.

About fish bots. I have tried them all there are outther. Only honorable mention is R23
- Bot does exacatly as advertized.
- Community is helpfull, updates are on a monthly basics and on maintaince days there are no down times (it doesnt use injection).

I would press on bossland(buddy forums) to start working on a bot for BDO.
Old 02/14/2017, 23:04   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianns View Post
maybe we should post on their forums under this post to show our interest

i mean the demand is there for a bot its just finding a person who wants to work on it
Old 02/14/2017, 23:52   #14

Someone steal "JuJu's coding please" and let's see a pyx version 2! :P

I'm being facetious btw! really, but really... :P
Old 02/15/2017, 10:46   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianns View Post
Yeah did that already but Apoc basically said they lack in skills department to bypass Xcode and Obfuscation Themida/Winlicence provides.

So yeah .... i just dont understand how a company that makes close to a million per month aint able to bypass Xcode that Juju did it on his own (hadnling everything from reverse engeneering, dealing with constant Xcode updates targeting Pxy and handling subs, forums, PR etc...not to mention DDOS attacks).