Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[AutoIt] Auto Fish Bot - Black Desert

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by h96vy View Post
i'm already working in ▲▼►◄ as it's more easier but my problem is it spawn randomly on screen it's need to put an virtual axis point when captcha spawn > i don't know how to do that thing yet

i'm already done of
*change fishing rode when it's out of durability
*only take gold fish,keys,relics or only keys and relic
*can repair fishing rod and sell fish then put silvers in storage(maid) or storage <some bugs may occur>
*use food and pots
Just would like to know if you are going to share any of this? I would love to see how you have done it, that way I would have a better understanding of how to make my own or how to fix it when things change.

Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3anlike View Post
That's a bit to much, its maybe not detectable like the other memory reading bots but other players can see if the bot laggs on some points and try to find the right way its a danger thing i think but every one need to make his own experience ..
You can set an interval for how long it will do the next command.
For instance:

After X hours, the macro will send RMB (right click) to cancel the Fishing.
Then wait 10 seconds and opens inventory.
Wait for another 5 seconds to find the Primary Weapon.
If weapon found, wait 5 seconds, RMB Weapon to replace fishing rod.

Wait another 30 seconds, click NPC Icon.
Wait 5 seconds, Click Repair Icon.
Wait 30 seconds, press T to auto path.
Wait X minutes. (this is where you assume the bot travels for how long before reaching the NPC)
Wait 5 seconds, press R or you can do ImageSearch here. (scan for that hand icon above npc).
Then wait another 5 seconds, scan the trade button.
If trade button found, wait 5 seconds, click Trade All.
Wait 5 seconds. Press ESC 2 times. (this is to close the npc dialogue)
Then, wait another 5 seconds, RMB the horse Icon.
Wait 10 seconds, press T.
Wait X minutes. (this is where you assume the bot travels for how long before reaching the horse/fishing spot)
Wait 10 seconds, open inventory.
Wait 5 seconds, Scan/ ImageSearch Fishing Rod.
Wait 5 seconds, RMB Fishing Rod (to replace current weapon)
Wait 10 seconds before you initialize the auto fishing function again.
After 10 seconds, below will be your steps/procedure to Auto Fish.

Then repeat XX Times.

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
You can set an interval for how long it will do the next command.
For instance:

After X hours, the macro will send RMB (right click) to cancel the Fishing.
Then wait 10 seconds and opens inventory.
Wait for another 5 seconds to find the Primary Weapon.
If weapon found, wait 5 seconds, RMB Weapon to replace fishing rod.

Wait another 30 seconds, click NPC Icon.
Wait 5 seconds, Click Repair Icon.
Wait 30 seconds, press T to auto path.
Wait X minutes. (this is where you assume the bot travels for how long before reaching the NPC)
Wait 5 seconds, press R or you can do ImageSearch here. (scan for that hand icon above npc).
Then wait another 5 seconds, scan the trade button.
If trade button found, wait 5 seconds, click Trade All.
Wait 5 seconds. Press ESC 2 times. (this is to close the npc dialogue)
Then, wait another 5 seconds, RMB the horse Icon.
Wait 10 seconds, press T.
Wait X minutes. (this is where you assume the bot travels for how long before reaching the horse/fishing spot)
Wait 10 seconds, open inventory.
Wait 5 seconds, Scan/ ImageSearch Fishing Rod.
Wait 5 seconds, RMB Fishing Rod (to replace current weapon)
Wait 10 seconds before you initialize the auto fishing function again.
After 10 seconds, below will be your steps/procedure to Auto Fish.

Then repeat XX Times.
yea but i heard from others the Xigncode will record every step from you..
thats it if you send everytime the same commands they will punish you it need to be a ramdom for example first fishing 10sec second fishing 12 sec next fishing 14 sec etc. they can see what seconds you send the key with xigncode its not the same like the other games..
Old   #64

Quote:
yea but i heard from others the Xigncode will record every step from you..
thats it if you send everytime the same commands they will punish you it need to be a ramdom for example first fishing 10sec second fishing 12 sec next fishing 14 sec etc. they can see what seconds you send the key with xigncode its not the same like the other games..
That's a myth they want you to believe so other users will have less competition from using the same method/tool/apps/hacks.
Edit: Think of it this way, is there any difference from repeatedly pressing W or RMB / LMB manually compared to macroing it using your Keyboard built-in macro like in Razer Synapse? There's almost none.

No, anti-cheat doesnt do that. Unless those anti-cheats specifically made for a specific genre.
Take, Punkbuster where it is specifically made for FPS games.
And it has functions to screenshot your game client if you are indeed wallhacking or manipulating the D3D.

Xigncode however is just a prevention measure anti-cheat. It prevents common / public / known cheat tools to not be used during its run time.
That is why, it can be removed with proper know how without risking your account getting banned.

Also, Xigncode does not ban you. It will not, like what I said, its there for the sole purpose of prevention.
That's because Xigncode is designed for multiple client application, meaning it is not "genre or game" specific anti-cheat.

If Xigncode was so great, it had already prevented PYX BDO from turning the game a hack fest a year ago. lmao

Also, it has been a long debate that Anti-Cheats are rootkits. Since they install drivers without the users consent and those drivers are not included to be removed when you uninstall the game.
Search for it, Im sure that are lots of topics about anti-cheat being a root kit. Gameguard is not an exception either.

Edit 2:
Even with heartbeats, anti-cheat can be removed. There are POC (Proof of Concepts) & Tutorials available but sadly, thats outside of my knowledge and it is extremely advance.

So, next time when you see someone or hear someone telling you that Xigncode bans you or records your online gaming activity. Just reply to them "fuck off." or "You know nothing..."

Thanks
1 User
Old   #65

Quote:
That's a myth they want you to believe so other users will have less competition from using the same method/tool/apps/hacks.
Edit: Think of it this way, is there any difference from repeatedly pressing W or RMB / LMB manually compared to macroing it using your Keyboard built-in macro like in Razer Synapse? There's almost none.

No, anti-cheat doesnt do that. Unless those anti-cheats specifically made for a specific genre.
Take, Punkbuster where it is specifically made for FPS games.
And it has functions to screenshot your game client if you are indeed wallhacking or manipulating the D3D.

Xigncode however is just a prevention measure anti-cheat. It prevents common / public / known cheat tools to not be used during its run time.
That is why, it can be removed with proper know how without risking your account getting banned.

Also, Xigncode does not ban you. It will not, like what I said, its there for the sole purpose of prevention.
That's because Xigncode is designed for multiple client application, meaning it is not "genre or game" specific anti-cheat.

If Xigncode was so great, it had already prevented PYX BDO from turning the game a hack fest a year ago. lmao

Also, it has been a long debate that Anti-Cheats are rootkits. Since they install drivers without the users consent and those drivers are not included to be removed when you uninstall the game.
Search for it, Im sure that are lots of topics about anti-cheat being a root kit. Gameguard is not an exception either.
hm yea you right, but we will never be saved from this if they updates the xigncode in the future but theres much ways to bypass the xigncode so its 50:50 thing..

Is it possible to search the symbols ▲▼►◄ but ignoring the colors?
Old   #66
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
Quote:
hm yea you right, but we will never be saved from this if they updates the xigncode in the future but theres much ways to bypass the xigncode so its 50:50 thing..

Is it possible to search the symbols ▲▼►◄ but ignoring the colors?
yeah its possible
Old   #67

yes its possible with changing the image to grayscale
btw guys do u know how imagesearch is working? does it takes a screenshot and compare it with the provided image or searching the active screen for the image cos i'm creating a fishing bot with c# its about 70% complete but working with screen capture and may leads to high cpu usage
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
btw guys do u know how imagesearch is working? does it takes a screenshot and compare it with the provided image or searching the active screen for the image cos i'm creating a fishing bot with c# its about 70% complete but working with screen capture and may leads to high cpu usage
I'd like to see what what you have wrote for C#
Old   #69

Quote:
Yea grayscale is a good alternate but autoit is to slow for it it need a realtime converter including the script like change the color to grey and then take the symbols and hold the right keys..
Old   #70

Quote:
Can you post your script and let us take a look at it?
Edit:
So here's an Idea.
There are 10 letter captcha when you successfully caught a fish.
How about you write a script that watches 'each blocks'.
Quote:
Like I said, there are 10 slots in captcha.
Place a scanner for each slots.
Example:
Slot1X: 123
Slot1Y: 123
Slot2X: 123
Slot2Y: 244

What this does is that, your script will have a scanner in 123/123 and in 123/244.
Slightly problem, so a long time ago I was making a fishing bot in C# for my own as a side project while I fished and was bored lol..

I noticed that the 'UI' for the captcha moves slightly, you wouldn't notice unless you had a frame for it, which my application did and that's how I noticed that I couldn't have a set coordinates for each block.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

So I was able to move the 'recording' area with the yellow square on the frame, I get a bite, the letters showed up and I aligned the frame perfectly for the fishing combo. The next time around when I got a fish, the letters could be half above, or half below the frame or moved to the sides, because the UI for it moves, I guess to prevent us to do exactly what we wanted to do.
Old   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
Slightly problem, so a long time ago I was making a fishing bot in C# for my own as a side project while I fished and was bored lol..

I noticed that the 'UI' for the captcha moves slightly, you wouldn't notice unless you had a frame for it, which my application did and that's how I noticed that I couldn't have a set coordinates for each block.

So I was able to move the 'recording' area with the yellow square on the frame, I get a bite, the letters showed up and I aligned the frame perfectly for the fishing combo. The next time around when I got a fish, the letters could be half above, or half below the frame or moved to the sides, because the UI for it moves, I guess to prevent us to do exactly what we wanted to do.
Why the fu** are moving the recording area xD? So i try to get that captcha with autoit imagesearch ignoring the the letters and colors only searching for the symbols under the letters ..
Old   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post

thats why u should start first look for the bar under the captcha and substitute some x and some y to get the first box then u can add the width for each box and leave "y" as it is
Old   #73

Quote:
thats why u should start first look for the bar under the captcha and substitute some x and some y to get the first box then u can add the width for each box and leave "y" as it is

LOL? Can u explain it more extactly what you mean?
Old   #74

dude that loading bar under the captcha window get the coordinates of the end of the loading bar and find the difference between it and the first square that contains the captcha the distance is fixed so everytime u start the bot pixel search or imagesearch will find the start point of that bar and then make a variable that contains for example X = bar.X - 25 , bar.y -10 u will have thw exact location of the captcha window
Old   #75

Quote:
dude that loading bar under the captcha window get the coordinates of the end of the loading bar and find the difference between it and the first square that contains the captcha the distance is fixed so everytime u start the bot pixel search or imagesearch will find the start point of that bar and then make a variable that contains for example X = bar.X - 25 , bar.y -10 u will have thw exact location of the captcha window
So you say the code below first page auto captcha is right? there are include 4 pictures from the loadbar.. But he wont send the right keys at the end of the loading bar..? So what can i do for the captchas?

Closed Thread