Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

reSpec BDO Private Server - Hiring Programmers/Designers!

Discussion on reSpec BDO Private Server - Hiring Programmers/Designers! within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation reSpec BDO Private Server - Hiring Programmers/Designers!

reSpec Gaming Black Desert Online Private Server - Recruitment

Hello!

Hey guys! I am a programmer/level designer/graphic designer who has been working on different kinds of servers and games for 2 years. I am looking for other programmers and designers to help me create a game server to cater to the NA/Western people who cant pay for the game on official

What We Need -

2 x C++/C# Programmer

1 x HTML Programmer

1 x Graphic Designer

NOTE: This is not a PAID position at the moment, and is just for the community and to have a place to play in the NA area, if eventually selective donations are accepted, royalties may be given out to the developers

If you want to help out, join today!

Contact Us:

Facebook:

Discord:
Huntifer#4860
Old 11/30/2016, 00:44   #2

Bump
Old 12/01/2016, 20:35   #3

elite*gold: 34
Do you need a moderator? I have experience being an admin/moderator on other private servers for games such as World of Warcraft, Endless online, Bots by acclaim, and more.
I am a full time college student studying business management and I have enough time daily to be in game or on the forum at least once or twice a day. Garunteed 1 hour + a day.

I articulate well, and have decent grammar, and a good understanding of game mechanics. Furthermore I can help establish a proper support system for the server that will help create a structured environment for people to post bugs, questions and etc. Along with in game adminship to promote and help create events, I would be able to browse the forums of the server and make sure any content posted is appropriate for the section of forum it is within to help keep each section of forum "general, competitive, etc". uncongested and easy to navigate.

The biggest aspect would be helping to maintain a community that is not toxic, by starting the game with a proper support/help system and moderator, you are essentially starting ahead of other private servers that lack there of. Along with this, starting with someone who is experienced such as myself, can help build a proper application method to make sure any/all workers of said server meet a certain standard. I myself can of course create a proper application if need be. Thank you for your consideration and time reading this.
Old 12/02/2016, 01:07   #4

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaandoom32 View Post
Do you need a moderator? I have experience being an admin/moderator on other private servers for games such as World of Warcraft, Endless online, Bots by acclaim, and more.
I am a full time college student studying business management and I have enough time daily to be in game or on the forum at least once or twice a day. Garunteed 1 hour + a day.

I articulate well, and have decent grammar, and a good understanding of game mechanics. Furthermore I can help establish a proper support system for the server that will help create a structured environment for people to post bugs, questions and etc. Along with in game adminship to promote and help create events, I would be able to browse the forums of the server and make sure any content posted is appropriate for the section of forum it is within to help keep each section of forum "general, competitive, etc". uncongested and easy to navigate.

The biggest aspect would be helping to maintain a community that is not toxic, by starting the game with a proper support/help system and moderator, you are essentially starting ahead of other private servers that lack there of. Along with this, starting with someone who is experienced such as myself, can help build a proper application method to make sure any/all workers of said server meet a certain standard. I myself can of course create a proper application if need be. Thank you for your consideration and time reading this.
By all means! Any help that would be an asset to the team would be well desired, as I understand I am also a full time student and 16 I've dabbled in college work and it can be hectic. So no worries! If you are able to message or contact me, or PM and leave me a way to easily contact you through voice chat or another form I'd be more then willing! I think it would be greatly appriciated as well as helpful to have a hand with community, as me and the other C# devs and coding team will probably have their hands full

Thank you much!
-Sincerely,
ExpKiller
(Or Hunter, if you'd like )
Old 12/02/2016, 04:38   #5

Is this an emulator you're working on? I might be interested, however I am pretty busy right now developing my own game right now.
Old 12/02/2016, 07:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinator View Post
Is this an emulator you're working on? I might be interested, however I am pretty busy right now developing my own game right now.
Hello!

Yes, this is a emulator I'm attempting to work on, my idea is to use a port connection to a server database in MySQL and change some server files from there but just run the actual base game with modifications and just running it through our servers, that or full emulation of another server. I'm not fully positive on it but that is my intent

If you're interested, message me a contact, or message one of my contacts, I'd love to discuss!

Sincerely,
ExpKiller
Old 12/24/2016, 10:51   #7

Is this dead? Did it ever begin? What's the progress?
Old 12/25/2016, 11:05   #8

elite*gold: 100
Questions regarding this project.

How far are you in development?
What works, what doesnt?
Is the current progress can be monitized (meaning donating/item mall works) etc?
Is your source based on the OgreFest from RZ?

Tags
bdo, black desert online, programming language, recruitment