Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

OgreFest BDO Private Server

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullbytebdo View Post
Ayy lmao. Make money and vanish? Though we are fully free.
Moron... you only pointing out his point. If the admin doesnt make any money from this server since you said it's fully free, it has higher chance this server wont last longer than other servers.

Old   #17

Exp rate is ok (3x is fine, maybe 5x would be even better idk).

Droprate should be slightly increased. There are no blackstones / gear in market cuz everyone needs to farm them themselves. And there isn't as much ppl on the private server as on the official. Make blackstones and gear drop more often!

In general I think you guys are doing a nice job. Just keep working on it

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by meymeygila View Post
Moron... you only pointing out his point. If the admin doesnt make any money from this server since you said it's fully free, it has higher chance this server wont last longer than other servers.
You still don't get it and I won't waste time explaining that to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collz View Post
Exp rate is ok (3x is fine, maybe 5x would be even better idk).

Droprate should be slightly increased. There are no blackstones / gear in market cuz everyone needs to farm them themselves. And there isn't as much ppl on the private server as on the official. Make blackstones and gear drop more often!

In general I think you guys are doing a nice job. Just keep working on it
Thanks, regarding drop rate, it's better in higher levels, people that play over lvl 57 have a lot of black stones. They don't submit their findings, because we don't have a fully working tax system implemented yet so it deducts the price of materials thus leading to not submitting anything to marketplace.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullbytebdo View Post
You still don't get it and I won't waste time explaining that to you.
No, you're the one who dont get it.

I play in private servers for so many times/years already and from my past experiences i realize that any server offers "free stuffs" will never run longer than any other servers.

1. The admin hosted his server for community and actively play with players in game in most case.
2. The admin is hosting his server to test and improve his emulator. Two outcomes after the emulator was finished, either close-down the server and sell the emulator source to third party or the admin will continue hosting the server but it will no longer in "free stuffs" and start earning money from his hard work.

I dont see OgreFest admin was at number 1, so my guess is number 2.

Nothing is free in this world, kid.

Old   #20

Quote:
No, you're the one who dont get it.

I play in private servers for so many times/years already and from my past experiences i realize that any server offers "free stuffs" will never run longer than any other servers.

1. The admin hosted his server for community and actively play with players in game in most case.
2. The admin is hosting his server to test and improve his emulator. Two outcomes after the emulator was finished, either close-down the server and sell the emulator source to third party or the admin will continue hosting the server but it will no longer in "free stuffs" and start earning money from his hard work.

I dont see OgreFest admin was at number 1, so my guess is number 2.

Nothing is free in this world, kid.
Nothing is free and nothing lasts forever. What's even the point of living?. Why don't you do the community a favor and kys with your pretentious-realist attitude.
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyru142 View Post
Nothing is free and nothing lasts forever. What's even the point of living?. Why don't you do the community a favor and kys with your pretentious-realist attitude.
Registered in 2008 and 8 years later just to post low-quality garbage comment, amazing...
Old   #22

Quote:
Registered in 2008 and 8 years later just to post low-quality garbage comment, amazing...
No, what's amazing is that you actually responded to my "low-quality garbage comment" by pointing out something completely irrelevant, which just proved to me you're a complete imbecile lmao. You should really consider buying a rope.
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyru142 View Post
No, what's amazing is that you actually responded to my "low-quality garbage comment" by pointing out something completely irrelevant, which just proved to me you're a complete imbecile lmao. You should really consider buying a rope.
How could i resist not to reply from someone who registered in epvp for 8 years and never post but all of a sudden quoted my post? lol! and btw i loved getting an extra postcount for replying imbecile post from you
Old   #24

Look cool , good luck
Old   #25

Quote:
How could i resist not to reply from someone who registered in epvp for 8 years and never post but all of a sudden quoted my post? lol! and btw i loved getting an extra postcount for replying imbecile post from you
Old   #26

I think about to play on this server with some friends but we dont want official-server rates, we want a fun server with high rates. Maybe this will get more player, too. But as I look into the forum of ogrefest I like the server, the admin looks like a friendly person who want to give a good experience to his community and he/she work hard on minimize the bugs and finish the server. I apologize on the admin, that he/she will think about the rates and make them higher for us lazy guys

Greetz
Old   #27

just use cheat engine to get super attack and super speed
Old   #28

if i use cheat engine, the game gets closed ...
Old   #29

To much lags, not thx