Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with game - file is corrupted

Discussion on Problem with game - file is corrupted within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with game - file is corrupted

Hello guys.
Do you know what can i do with corrupted file ? nothing is helping me for now ;/ i cannot run game because File is corrupted ... i tried almost everything. ( reinstal, ram check, restarting ) totaly nothing help for me ? someone got any solution ?

PS. Dont send links from official forum ... it doesnt help me ;/
Old 06/14/2016, 02:16   #2

Go to the Black Desert Online installation folder.
Rename the following file: version.dat to versionold.dat
Restart the launcher and install to the same path
Old 06/14/2016, 20:20   #3

it will work same if i will delete it ... i tried it ... not helping ;/
Old 06/14/2016, 21:59   #4

What OS do you use? You sure you meet the specs to play it? Has it worked before and then stopped working? Gonna need a little more info.
Old 06/15/2016, 15:20   #5

Win 7 64 bit
Ge Force 970
16 GB ram
ssd 2x disc
i7 3770

Yea it was working before but with this corruption file. I mean i was getting this problem 2-3 times per week sometimes more... but always was helping this thing with delete version.dat .... now its not working even with that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
unable to run the game due to the client file being corrupted
03/27/2013 - Combat Arms - 2 Replies
Das erscheint in einer Meldebox nach dem ich auf "Create" im Charmenü draufdrücke. Habe es bereits 3-4 mal reinstalliert. mit Ccleaner, Firewall und habe auch kein Antiviren Programm, keine Hacks/Mods etc... Durch Search Everything habe ich alles zu "Kpeer","Nexon" und "Combat" gelöscht. Hab es auch von anderen Mirrors anstatt von dem CAE_downloader. Google hat eine million Einträge aber keine Lösung für mich. System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Unable to run the game due to the client file being corrupted
03/26/2013 - Combat Arms - 7 Replies
was soll der mist CA will einfach nicht gehen ... das kommt dann immer : Unable to run the game due to the client file being corrupted ... ich spiele es auf EU
Unable to run the game due to the client file being corrupted
08/16/2012 - Combat Arms - 4 Replies
Ich habe folgenden Fehler unzwar : Gestern hatte ich das Problem auch , aber als ich CA als Admin gestartet habe ging es dann wieder. Jetzt aufeinmal geht es nicht mehr. Reinstallen hab ich schon versucht es klappt irgendwie nicht.
SUCROSE===GAME GUARD FILE CORRUPTED
08/08/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 1 Replies
ammm....mag tatanong lang po sana aq.. kac kaninag maga nag laro aq ng sf eh gumagana pa ung sucrose... pero ngaung tanghali nag laro aq ayaw na gumana GAME GURAD FILE CORRUPTED naka lagay sinusunod ko nmn ung ga bypass nyo....:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
Game or Gameguard file corrupted!??
03/06/2008 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies
yo i recently got gg emulator and ive been trying different ones..but i keep on getting the same messege.. saying " game or gameguard file corrupted".. anyone pls help??