Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No cooldown on server switch thanks to proxy?

Discussion on No cooldown on server switch thanks to proxy? within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 293
No cooldown on server switch thanks to proxy?

I was wondering, is there a way to disable the 15min cooldown on server switching? Can a proxy do that? Has anyone experience with it and maybe does it on a constant basis?
Old 05/29/2016, 13:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yes my proxy, if i add the cryptography to it, can do it.

First you complain about others should have a real life and now you want a cheat?
WTF is this guys brain?
Old 05/29/2016, 13:40   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yothri View Post
First you complain about others should have a real life and now you want a cheat?
WTF is this guys brain?
This dude probably had his brain hits a wall or something because he cant think straight lol.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Switch-Bot for this server??
10/20/2014 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
i can't search a switch for this server... https://universalelements.net/
(REDISTRIBUTE)REMOVE ANY ITEM COOLDOWN (GLOBAL COOLDOWN)
08/07/2011 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 24 Replies
FIRST POSTED ON DEATHSOFT BY zebra_masTer...10X TO HIM K. U need little knowledge in Cheat Enige and u need this programm. browse id of spell that u want remoove cooldown in Wowhead: Epic like your faction leader. We will use Moonfire (rank 12) id is 26988 SCAN Wow.exe with Cheat Enige For value 26988 (it moonfire) in the right colume u will se numbers MARK ALL THAT AR N O T GREEN than press the RED Arrow. After few sec's you will see number in the buttom colum mark all with = and...
Switch bot für P-Server
07/23/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Kennt jemand nen Thread mit einem Gescheiden SWITCH BOT Für z.b. Ebis oder phoenixschuhe um z.b. schwertdeff 4k tp etc zu switchen? Ist richtig nervig iwan von hand 4 Max Bonis oder 3 Max Bonis zu switchen
Can you switch server?
06/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Can you switch server, because conquer says they can only send db's to an other server. But i dont believe that :P