Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bithax BDO

Discussion on Bithax BDO within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/11/2016, 00:07   #196

elite*gold: 0
realeas faster get your money. very soon we will get patch thats kill afk fishing.
Old 06/11/2016, 00:15   #197

Great Work

i have a suggestion to improve the game even more its just an idea, maybe someone can solve this.
How about chams? For Chests or other player, especially for flagged PK Player or so...

Example how it could look like:

Old 06/11/2016, 10:57   #198

elite*gold: 100
Oh, might be also good idea to add a feature of no CD when chopping trees, gathering herbs & alike. (Its too time consuming for me.)
Old 06/11/2016, 11:16   #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Oh, might be also good idea to add a feature of no CD when chopping trees, gathering herbs & alike. (Its too time consuming for me.)

Chams would be a clientside story.. with changing colors or the texture ( someone with experience in this could do it fast)

@
Your 'idea' is serverside, it cant be changed or reduced, or at least this is harder to hack.
Old 06/11/2016, 16:18   #200

Thank you for the captcha bypass , big up!!!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2016, 18:15   #201

Adding things that will remove CD on Skills will bring unwanted attention to this program and will be in the radar of the GM's to shut it down.... Just saying.
Old 06/11/2016, 20:29   #202

elite*gold: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by f34rth3n008 View Post
Adding things that will remove CD on Skills will bring unwanted attention to this program and will be in the radar of the GM's to shut it down.... Just saying.
we are definitely not planning on no CD stuff. Frankly, it's unsophisticated and too simple for us to do. We are also not interested in botting. We will end up on their radar in the end. They will improve detection and we will improve security, it's a war of attrition always doing game hacks. We've been at this a long time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2016, 21:54   #203

a auto heal would be realy nice
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2016, 00:43   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggie-bithax View Post
we are definitely not planning on no CD stuff. Frankly, it's unsophisticated and too simple for us to do. We are also not interested in botting. We will end up on their radar in the end. They will improve detection and we will improve security, it's a war of attrition always doing game hacks. We've been at this a long time.
I've been trying out ur tool for 2 days, I'm liking it so far. Fits my needs perfectly, I only need it for the boring stuff like fishing and milking cows atm. I'm happy I don't get a lot of those 'crazy features' (which also get u caught way faster).

I'm all for even more security :P
(maybe you can start with a gm alerter or a sound when u receive a pm)
Tho I haven't seen gms check out ppl yet.

The system messages in chat were a bit weird when I first started xD I thought perhaps other ppl can see all this stuff.
Old 06/12/2016, 05:16   #205

I think functionality surrounding receiving a PM could be good. The implementation of it is easy for me to do, the design of the system though is tough.

I'm not sure what the best thing to do is:

1. Receive a pm when autofishing is on, automatically logoff?
2. Anyone know if a GM has "GM" in name? or what a message from a GM looks like in chat?

What do you all think would be the most helpful?
Old 06/12/2016, 11:56   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggie-bithax View Post
I think functionality surrounding receiving a PM could be good. The implementation of it is easy for me to do, the design of the system though is tough.

I'm not sure what the best thing to do is:

1. Receive a pm when autofishing is on, automatically logoff?
2. Anyone know if a GM has "GM" in name? or what a message from a GM looks like in chat?

What do you all think would be the most helpful?
Here's a screenshot of GM_Aethon

I'm 100% for security. That means the least 'dangerous' features the better
I think ppl always wanna use a bot for more and more, they want the bot to net them even more money, till the bot gets noticed and boom the bans are there.

I know most ppl that get banned (atm) are a bit stupid, they get reported / cammed while afk grinding or obviously pking ppl without cds. I have no idea how accurate DAUM can trace scripts, botters etc cuz they're a publisher and not the devs (PA). Maybe they can't check all logs, idk. I'm also no pc tech.

I don't think logoff when receiving pms when fishing is very useful. Usually I'm reading for school or watching a movie while autofishing, I try to respond my pms from guildies and friends from time to time. Some kind of alarm sound when receiving a pm would be better imo (if it's possible and not too hard to make).
Old 06/12/2016, 12:57   #207

elite*gold: 100
Alarms would be good idea. I like that.
  • Alarm when Someone PM
  • Special Alarm when GM PM
  • Logoff on PM
  • Logoff upon detecting GM within X meters from character.
Things like that.
Old 06/12/2016, 23:48   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Alarms would be good idea. I like that.
  • Alarm when Someone PM
  • Special Alarm when GM PM
  • Logoff on PM
  • Logoff upon detecting GM within X meters from character.
Things like that.
This, but letting us choose what it will do, I want the alarms, and unminimize my game from tray if I get pm'd while auto fishing, so I can respond, I don't want it to auto logoff if im using the PC, specially if its a guildie PMing or a friend for no reason
Old 06/13/2016, 07:48   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
This, but letting us choose what it will do, I want the alarms, and unminimize my game from tray if I get pm'd while auto fishing, so I can respond, I don't want it to auto logoff if im using the PC, specially if its a guildie PMing or a friend for no reason
Will do, I'll be implementing these at the end of this week. I'm making sure everyone's version is stable. Working on security features currently.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/13/2016, 13:39   #210

What about ru server?

Tags
autoloot, bdo, camo, fishing, loot