Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple Grind bot for BDO | Black Desert Bot

Discussion on Simple Grind bot for BDO | Black Desert Bot within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/21/2016, 22:10   #91

elite*gold: 0
omg, Loving this. Does everything I need plus more!
Old 04/21/2016, 23:37   #92

Glad you like it. Trying to get more scripts pushed out and some examples for people to build on.
Old 04/23/2016, 08:08   #93

I've tried both bots so far, and while Pyx has some nice things, I have to give it to Viper for having a more stable platform. Will defiantly stick with this.
Old 04/23/2016, 21:45   #94

elite*gold: 52
Hello, seems to be a good bot but buying 6 months plan for the first time without knowing if it works or not is too risky, i'am using bootcamp on the latest macbook pro and some programs doesn't work as expected for me, so my question is it possible to get a 2 days free trial or something the test the bot out?
Thank you in advance.
Old 04/23/2016, 21:49   #95

@, yes, and the scripting will help!
@, have a 24-48 hour trial. Give it a go, and if you dont like it, just ask for a refund. Cant beat that!
@

Scripting is just about ready to go into public beta. Already some combat scripts have been made and being tested. Will have more news on monday.
Old 04/25/2016, 01:38   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmodeus View Post
have a 24-48 hour trial. Give it a go, and if you dont like it, just ask for a refund. Cant beat that!
You can beat that. Offer a way to try the bot that doesn't cost $30 and the hassle of getting a refund if you don't like it. I've been botting for years and never had to pay $30 to try a bot.
Old 04/25/2016, 05:44   #97

This has been suggested, and we are doing some internal changes to allow for other options, and even free access for contributions.
Old 04/25/2016, 15:33   #98

I'm also awaiting information on a trial/shorter period than 6 months, I want to confirm it works using bootcamp. I'm dubious about purchasing something that might not work for me at all. @ @ do you have any compatibility information? How is the support? If it's guaranteed to work on my machine I'm happy to pay!
Old 04/25/2016, 21:25   #99

That is why we have a 24-48 hour refund policy. So if you are not happy for any reason, just let us know. We only want happy customers. Some things do require a little reading, and config/setup can take a little time to get used to how viper works.

Also, we are in the midst of overhauling a lot of the core functionality, so things are changing a couple of times a week with improvements.

Right now we are focusing on scripting, and have started pushing out scripts to our testers to evaluate and send feedback.

Navigation still has some issues, so best to grind in areas with low obsticles, or use aggro only. This will be reworked on more next week. However, doesnt effect fishing, etc.

Lots of lua scripts available to run as well.

Anyway.. can check it out and can refund if you are not happy.
Old 04/26/2016, 14:29   #100

Hey there,
I'm sure you know about BDO's function to minimize it to tray in order to minimize cpu/gpu usage. Does the bot still work if it is minimized to tray, or does the window have to be open?
Also, the most important function for me would probably be the fishing stuff. Can I select the spot where i want it to fish, and does the bot run to my trade manager of choice once my inventory is full AND returns to the spot to continue fishing? If yes im tempted to buy
Old 04/26/2016, 14:42   #101

How about bot protection. Any experience?

Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk
Old 04/26/2016, 19:37   #102

@, yes, most of the fishing scripts have vendor selling, repairing, and fishing at your spot. Boating is tricky right now, and its not as easy to setup. Instead of running minimized, I would suggest running it just in the background with a window over it instead.
@, no protection is in the bot. It doesnt hide itself or anything like that. I'm sure you could find something outside of viper to do some things, but it not in the bot and I cant direct you to something that does.
Old 04/26/2016, 19:51   #103

@ Today, some people in general chat said the xigncode thingy has been updated. does this affect the bot in any way? Also, can I share my bot account with a friend, thereby use the bot with my credentials on 2 computers simultanously? thanks in advance.
Old 04/26/2016, 20:26   #104

I dont know.. I dont follow xigncode and have never analyzed it to see what its doing or what it does. I'm sure that there are some sites out there that do.

But yes the bot supports 2 computers at the same time.
Old 04/26/2016, 20:32   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmodeus View Post
I dont know.. I dont follow xigncode and have never analyzed it to see what its doing or what it does. I'm sure that there are some sites out there that do.

But yes the bot supports 2 computers at the same time.
So wait a second... if you guys have no idea whats going on with xigncode how do you keep your users safe?
Closed Thread

Tags
bdo bot, black desert bot, black desert online bot