I've tried both bots so far, and while Pyx has some nice things, I have to give it to Viper for having a more stable platform. Will defiantly stick with this.
Hello, seems to be a good bot but buying 6 months plan for the first time without knowing if it works or not is too risky, i'am using bootcamp on the latest macbook pro and some programs doesn't work as expected for me, so my question is it possible to get a 2 days free trial or something the test the bot out?
Thank you in advance.
have a 24-48 hour trial. Give it a go, and if you dont like it, just ask for a refund. Cant beat that!
You can beat that. Offer a way to try the bot that doesn't cost $30 and the hassle of getting a refund if you don't like it. I've been botting for years and never had to pay $30 to try a bot.
I'm also awaiting information on a trial/shorter period than 6 months, I want to confirm it works using bootcamp. I'm dubious about purchasing something that might not work for me at all. @ @ do you have any compatibility information? How is the support? If it's guaranteed to work on my machine I'm happy to pay!
That is why we have a 24-48 hour refund policy. So if you are not happy for any reason, just let us know. We only want happy customers. Some things do require a little reading, and config/setup can take a little time to get used to how viper works.
Also, we are in the midst of overhauling a lot of the core functionality, so things are changing a couple of times a week with improvements.
Right now we are focusing on scripting, and have started pushing out scripts to our testers to evaluate and send feedback.
Navigation still has some issues, so best to grind in areas with low obsticles, or use aggro only. This will be reworked on more next week. However, doesnt effect fishing, etc.
Lots of lua scripts available to run as well.
Anyway.. can check it out and can refund if you are not happy.
Hey there,
I'm sure you know about BDO's function to minimize it to tray in order to minimize cpu/gpu usage. Does the bot still work if it is minimized to tray, or does the window have to be open?
Also, the most important function for me would probably be the fishing stuff. Can I select the spot where i want it to fish, and does the bot run to my trade manager of choice once my inventory is full AND returns to the spot to continue fishing? If yes im tempted to buy
@, yes, most of the fishing scripts have vendor selling, repairing, and fishing at your spot. Boating is tricky right now, and its not as easy to setup. Instead of running minimized, I would suggest running it just in the background with a window over it instead. @, no protection is in the bot. It doesnt hide itself or anything like that. I'm sure you could find something outside of viper to do some things, but it not in the bot and I cant direct you to something that does.
@ Today, some people in general chat said the xigncode thingy has been updated. does this affect the bot in any way? Also, can I share my bot account with a friend, thereby use the bot with my credentials on 2 computers simultanously? thanks in advance.
I dont know.. I dont follow xigncode and have never analyzed it to see what its doing or what it does. I'm sure that there are some sites out there that do.
But yes the bot supports 2 computers at the same time.
I dont know.. I dont follow xigncode and have never analyzed it to see what its doing or what it does. I'm sure that there are some sites out there that do.
But yes the bot supports 2 computers at the same time.
So wait a second... if you guys have no idea whats going on with xigncode how do you keep your users safe?