Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Multiple Black Desert Online Accounts, Instant Delivery, Lots of Choices ✅

Discussion on Selling Multiple Black Desert Online Accounts, Instant Delivery, Lots of Choices ✅ within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 576
Thumbs up Selling Multiple Black Desert Online Accounts, Instant Delivery, Lots of Choices ✅

What the reason buying Black Desert Online Accounts from me?

[SIZE="4"]1. 100% Feedback Dont worry about scam its not gonna happen in here.
2. Instant Delivery When the Payment is Complete, I will send the Details as fast as possible.
3. Alot of Accounts Choices We can't list one by one in here because of too many, Please contact us for Full Complete Detail of the Accounts that we Sell.
4. Online (24/7) Any time You need we are Ready 24/7.
5. Alot Payments Method PayPal✔ Skrill✔ WebMoney(WMZ)✔ Crypto(BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC, USDT, USDC)✔ Payoneer✔

do not like the price? or still not Cheap enough? ask for negotiation sometimes i can go down little bit depend on the Situations

________________________________ "Contact Info" ________________________________
IMPORTANT!
I never send a Friend Request FIRST! or Add Friend FIRST!, if that happens that's definitely an IMPOSTER!
Please make sure to copy & paste the correct details.

DISCORD DISPLAY NAME: JohnMarket
DISCORD USERNAME: johnmarketpoe
DISCORD Unique ID: 1055135587457323038

CLICK Here TO ADD Skype>>>
Skype Display Name: JohnMarket Gondrong
Skype Name: live:mrgondrong789

WhatsApp: +6282298988988
Telegram: +6282298988988

How do we trade?
1. NOTE: (if you want to make 100% sure that you contacting with me please let me know on forum chat first or just check detail on the image above)
2. tell me on Skype/Discord What specific Accounts You need > ill show the ScreenShot detail > let me know Payment method you can do > Send Payment
3. after The Payment Complete i will send the detail as fast as possible

need another services? like boosting, swap currency/item between game to another game, selling other game stuff, exchange digital currency, import-export Etc, just Contact me. I have many informants and connections probably we can do some great business
Old 02/03/2023, 10:49   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 9
Vouch,
bought one account recently.

Really happy with the service. <3
Old 03/29/2023, 20:08   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by trial and error View Post
Vouch,
bought one account recently.

Really happy with the service. <3
The question is 'are you going to keep that account?' or will they recover it.
Old 03/30/2023, 18:57   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 9

Tags
bdo account acc, bdo account eu, bdo account na, buy bdo account