Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING NA 650GS/PEN BASI/HP POTION/ FULL P2W/ DOOM/ HIGH LIFESKILLS/FALLEN GOD

Discussion on SELLING NA 650GS/PEN BASI/HP POTION/ FULL P2W/ DOOM/ HIGH LIFESKILLS/FALLEN GOD within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow SELLING NA 650GS/PEN BASI/HP POTION/ FULL P2W/ DOOM/ HIGH LIFESKILLS/FALLEN ***

Multiple chars with inventory/weight/costumes.
Full p2w everything with almost $10,000 spent.
13 t4 pets, t4 hedgehog, tent, multiple high lvl characters.
Duo Fallen ***, c6 Bhegs, c11 Heve, c5 Urugons, x3 Offin and Dande.
Currently 13b liquid silver (subject to change to get PEN Griffon).
This account has everything you could want and is ready to jump into end game grinding/siege.
Account comes with original email
Gear is 294/293/356 Kutum

I'm asking for $1500 via BTC/ETH/Bank Transfer (Middleman only)

Uploaded a quick pic of the gear here:

Feel free to pm me, for more info or if you wish me to screenshare for more proof
Old 04/06/2021, 20:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
"BTC/ETH/Bank Transfer" sounds pretty scammy
new account and no posts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA 62 DK - 293 AP - TET Blackstar, PEN Dande, PEN Ogre, PEN Basi - 2b+ Raw Silver
08/14/2020 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
2b Raw silver with a couple hundred mil spread around cities, and bs safe Also a 190 stack not pictured and an Epheria sailboat. Images: https://imgur.com/a/PjPW8m9 Original Owner of this account. Potential Buyer will receive the email details link to the account. PRICE : $250
[Selling] [NA] Zerker 295 AP - T5 Fairy - x9 T4 Pets - Lafi's Compass - Doom Horse - FULL P2W
05/21/2020 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
Original Email comes with the account! You will receive all the information needed to take the full ownership. PRICE : $400 If youre Interested Contact me in my DISCORD to discuss the agreement/trade DISCORD : MayunliBelle#8259 Account Overview Secondary Screenshot LINK : https://imgur.com/a/Kb9uEht
[Selling] [NA] Zerker 295 AP - T5 Fairy - x9 T4 Pets - Lafi's Compass - Doom Horse - FULL P2W
05/15/2020 - Black Desert Trading - 2 Replies
Original Email comes with the account! You will receive all the information needed to take the full ownership. PRICE : $400 If youre Interested Contact me in my DISCORD to discuss the agreement/trade DISCORD : MayunliBelle#8259 Account Overview Secondary Screenshot LINK : https://imgur.com/a/Kb9uEht
[NA] HiGH END 62 WAR - HIGH LIFESKILLS - 291AP/345DP - 7/7 PEN BOSS GEAR 6/6 TET ACC
05/03/2019 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
NA(Main) - Bdo Client Account https://imgur.com/a/aFK8dYd Account will come with gmail attached. Can also change to email of your choice after purchase. Family name change is available. I'll be providing both the email and the bdo account information. Can also change the email to buyer's choosing.
[Selling] PEN Scythe | PEN Muskan | 6/6 TET Accessories | Master lifeskills | Kuno/Witch/Sorc
12/21/2017 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
Update: went for pen roulette, 158 stack * Update 2: Only need to get dandelion back to tet on witch now. * If ya got banned for fishbots and you need a new account, you'll never need to fishbot again. * * * * *