Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

430 58 WIZARD - 5 T4 PETS - ARTISAN 6 - MASTER 15 FISHING

Discussion on 430 58 WIZARD - 5 T4 PETS - ARTISAN 6 - MASTER 15 FISHING within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face 430 58 WIZARD - 5 T4 PETS - ARTISAN 6 - MASTER 15 FISHING

Looking to sell another one of my BDO accounts I've held on to for some time.

60$!

This account is a cheap starter account with leveled trading along with a worker empire amassing wood mats for Calpheon Crates

Characters:
60 Ranger - Venecil Outfit(Processing), Desert Ghillie, Treant Ghillie, Splat Fishers Outfit
58 Wizard - Desert Ghillie
56 Witch
56 Dark Knight
56 Tamer - Treant Ghillie
55 Sorc - Treant Ghillie

6/7 Boss Gear
Gear:

Pets:

Ranger Lifeskills: Has +10 Balenos Rod for AFK Fishing

Artisan 6 Trading on Berserker Alt:

Trading Storage:

46 Workers
4 Artisan
9 Professional
33 Skilled

Price : 60$!

Discord:
marszi15#6114
Old 09/24/2019, 19:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
he is a scammer

he say this on discord:

"I mean i live in Turkey and it's quite complicated here, because of some dumb **** couple years ago
they banned paypal
Would u be ok with 50/50 trade? You would get me 26-28 euro 60 day's WoW game time code then i will give you everything i got for Bdo account and then u could buy me another 30 day's or 60 depending on how much money it will be in total
If you are ok with that i will be most happy because i'm grinding WoW classic right now and my game time will be gone in 2 of new month"

and
"I never used middleman and i don't want to play with that. Sorry but i can do 50/50 as i said and i can't go first
take care bro"
Closed Thread