Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BDO EU Account with 5/7 PEN ITEMS, Pegasus, Top Tier Workers Empire, Excellent GURU

Discussion on BDO EU Account with 5/7 PEN ITEMS, Pegasus, Top Tier Workers Empire, Excellent GURU within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BDO EU Account with 5/7 PEN ITEMS, Pegasus, Top Tier Workers Empire, Excellent GURU

Selling this SUPER High-End BDO account for a very low price. Im the Orignal Owner!! The account comes with a fresh email which is decicated for this account only. Upon purchase the ownership of the email adress will be transferred to you aswell.

This account has really everything you will ever need in this game!!
Thousands of euro’s have been spend on this account.

There is a lot of stuff on the account you can sell and get over 20-30 Billion with it.

This is an overview of the account:

Gear:
278/281/334 Musa:
262/269/333 Mystic:
PEN Items:

18 Character slots: 61 (76%) Musa, 61 Mystic and multiple 59 characters. With the 53 x 530% exp coupons and all the other exp buffs on the account you can level any character you like to lvl 62 or beyond in no time!:

11.6k Pearl, a LOT of Bells and tons of useful stuff like 69 Artisans Memory:

There are 3 weap exchange coupons on the account. You can reroll to any classe you like!
These coupons were bought before the changes: the Main Weap Exchange Coupon does not expire after 21 days like the new ones!

GURU 23!!: gold medal accross all servers!! and a lot of high Master lifeskills. You will ALWAYS have MULTIPLE lifeskill icons on all channels.

Cooking ALT (and a cooking exp transfer coupon in warehouse for future use on Ranger for example):

Sailing ALT with Epheria Boat and anything you need to do SMH (Blue Gear and +7 Canon):

Lots of Advice Of Valks scrolls, Valks Cry and 1 character with 105 FS and two with lower FS.

Full weight and inv on Ranger with +3 and +4 Lifeskil clothes (in Calph inv), ALL the P2W Lifeskill outfits and extra weight (up to almost 3K LT) for long AFK processing, cooking, alchemy etc…:

Pegasus with Pearl Outfit and Good Gear:

Keep the Pegasus or sell it for 12 Bill and buy another PEN item!

Extremely GOOD Worker Empire with 102 workers: 90% Artisans, rest Pro! Including SEVEN!!! +3 Workers in Grana! Some of the Grana workers have multiple +3 skills!
There are 12 Artisan workers in Grana; you can continue to roll for more +3 workers!

More then 50K!! (10K Calph, 10K Bal, 13K Brass etccc..) processed Crates you can turn in and earn about 5 Bil in a split second!:

2,6 Bill in Central Market and lot of stuff you can use or sell to get at a lot more cash, including Outfits and THIRTEEN Scrolls of Kama Blessing!!:

Cities full of stuff (couple of 7 days Combat Books and other buffs) and sellable mats you can sell/process and earn Billions:

34 PETS!! 3 Tier 4 Pets and lots of Tier 3: lots of great lifeskill and combat skills available,I have spend more then €600,- to get these pets!:

22 maids/buttlers:

T4 Fairy with Perfect skills, I have spend more then €200 to get these skills!:

Lodging in all cities sold out:

Other P2W Stuff:
P2W tent, Costumes on Ranger, Musa, Mystic, Berserker, Tamer, Wiz, Warrior and Maehwa. Perma horse flutes on multiple characters

Other Mentionable stuff:
Tons of (Awakened) Bosscrolls, 106+ Lootscrolls (60 in Musa inv and 46 in his Pearl inv and some on other characters)
Multiple Tier 7 lvl 30 horses
A lot of valuable stuff that I havent mentioned!

Price will be 900€ Only.

I accept as payment only paysafecard that can bought online or bitcoin or amazon gift cards.

You can buy everything online with almost every payment methode.

i wont go first and we could use a save middleman for the trade i will cover all fees.

I wont show it ingame or in other way only the infos in the forum save this in your brain i will block you if you want more cuz it is to risky for me for that big account.

If youre intrested add me on discord.

Discord: slyverpvp#4006