Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GAMEZBD

Discussion on GAMEZBD within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GAMEZBD

Selling 302AP Account in GAMEZBD EU/NA for a cheap price.

Contact me in discord for all info: Prime#0366
Old 07/28/2019, 02:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29
Okay, you have an account with 2 chars with 302ap in EU and NA, you're a ***. This guy tried scam one of my friends, be careful.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Private Server Bypass + Hacks 2018 (GamezBD, Ogre, Etc)
06/02/2021 - Black Desert - 164 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm sharing this bypass method and my hack because i dont play bdo anymore so it doesn't matter if this got patched in future. How to bypass gamezbd's security: 1. Download PCHunter (any other toolkit also can), link: ???? PCHunter ???? ??????
GamezBD Bypass Patch 678
04/17/2020 - Black Desert - 22 Replies
inbox me if u need this bypass , i wont share link here ,,, work on this new patch , AS , MS , CS and Horse too .
New GamezBD Bypass (Old one was patched)
07/02/2018 - Black Desert - 22 Replies
It's this https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/black-desert/443 1016-release-private-server-bypass-hacks-2018-game zbd-ogre-etc.html but *gasp* you press suspend instead of force kill! if they blacklist pch like they do other shit you can just find another equivalent tool that can suspend threads in a program High quality anticheat over at gamezbd I was gonna sell it but saw someone else trying to and I realized selling cheats for a pserver is fucking retarded have fun