Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU Berserker 60 full boss TRI Armor/Weapon with lots of mats (hard/sharp/meme)

Discussion on EU Berserker 60 full boss TRI Armor/Weapon with lots of mats (hard/sharp/meme) within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU Berserker 60 full boss TRI Armor/Weapon with lots of mats (hard/sharp/meme)

Weight 1030 , 56 inventory slot, Tantu Outfit

2 pet t3, 2 pet t1
t6 horse

1 month value pack

Full Tri Boss Armor/Weapon. ! Kutum and Nouver box to open. Tons of mats to get to master2 trading and to enchant the armor.

I have more than 700M and alot of money to accept when you activate value pack, for example: one sold Giath.
My life skills are good to get you to imperial cooking and make fast money. 650k daily house fame.
Screenshots below, feel free for ask more. More than 150k wood like Cedar to process.

Accepting offers
Old 12/08/2017, 15:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How much?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS][EU]Sorceress lvl56, full boss armor/nouver/kutum, TRI: Dande/Kzarka + much more
06/14/2017 - Black Desert Trading - 4 Replies
Hello there, I am probably ending my long adventure with MMO RPGs (I have already sold my Aion/Gw2 accounts on this website). Today I would like to offer you my BDO account. I have been the first and rightful owner of the account, the account has never been banned or punished in any other way (RNGus does not count :p). I am adding credentials with full access to the original e-mail address that the account was created with, to ensure your safety. https://imgur.com/a/AIgF7 - here you can...
[Selling] [ Na ] Berserker 59 Full TRI Boss Gear
04/28/2017 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I would like to sell my BDO account as I don't have time to play now. The account will go with full information (Account, password and Email) IMG : Black Desert - Album on Imgur Level 59 Berserker Full TRI Boss Gear Gear: - TRI Dande - TRI Kzar - TRI Giath - TRI Bheg
[Selling] lvl 60 Sorc full boss tri/tet acc allmost all full tri
01/14/2017 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
lvl 60 Sorc and 70% to 61 EU servers 11 char slot Gear: Tet Hebetate Tree Armor Tri Giath Tri Muskan Tri Bheg Tet Kzarka Amulet Tri kutum
[Selling] Level 60 ranger na server tet awakening/kzarka tri/tet boss tri crescent duo ogre
12/14/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies
TET weapons, TRI Cres, DUO Ogre, DUO Basi, TRI Witchx2, TRI Red Coral, Could use one more ring to replace DUO Mark billion silver - many shards, mem fragments, stones, and other goodies All costumes released up until latest patch at time of this post 4 Tier 4 Pets Tier 7 Horse All skills 400 Energy / 240 Contribution I wasnt big on life skills sorry, they need some work