Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BDO account - NEW - NEVER PLAYED - CONQUEROR FOUNDER PACK

Discussion on BDO account - NEW - NEVER PLAYED - CONQUEROR FOUNDER PACK within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BDO account - NEW - NEVER PLAYED - CONQUEROR FOUNDER PACK

Selling my BDO conqueror founder pack account. I never played on it so you have all bonuses.

Add me on skype leviathan.1997
Old 11/05/2016, 00:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

5€
Old 11/05/2016, 12:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
10€?
Old 01/26/2017, 01:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

still selling?
Old 01/26/2017, 21:49   #5

yep

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Cheap Conqueror's Pack NA(Orwen) Account with a lvl 51 Sorc. Mid Geared
05/23/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
I'd like to sell my Black Desert Account (NA - Orwen Server). It has a level 51 Sorceress with fairly good gear(not the very best but not the worst either). A couple of mill. silver and several useful items on it from cash shop. Its a Conqueror's Pack account and all the cash shop money and bonus items are spent/claimed on the Sorc. I'm NOT selling the email with the account, thus I'm willing to sell it for no more than $50/45€. I accept Paypal payments OR Prepaid Battle.net EU Cards(in this...
[Buying] BDO Conqueror's Pack account
03/13/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to buy a BDO NA account with Conqueror's pack. 100$
[Buying] CABAL 2 Founder Pack Account
07/13/2015 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I am looking for a cabal 2 founder pack account...pls message me thanks
(WTS) ARCHEUM FOUNDER’S PACK ACCOUNT
06/21/2015 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I bought the Archeum Founder's Pack but never really got into playing this game besides the alpha. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying such a thing? If anyone makes interest, I can provide details about the account and the reciept for the purchase. Archeum Founder's Pack Alpha & Beta Access 11,250 Credits (only 475 credits left) 4-Day Patron Head Start
[Selling] Archeage Archeum Founder Pack Account
11/25/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. Im selling my Archeage Account since I dont have any time to play that game anymore. It has the Trailblazer Titles etc from the Archeum Founder Pack which was 150$. There is only 1 Max lvl char (Trickster) with quest gear and hasla bow. It also has some honor but no crazy amounts. Not much gold but it has some stuff to sell. It has 2 months of patron I believe. Im the owner of the Account. Contact me for more detailed information or if you have any questions. Im going to sell it...