Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Lvling/silver by hand any server

Discussion on Black Desert Lvling/silver by hand any server within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Black Desert Lvling/silver by hand any server

BLack Desert Lvling by hand Any server

-POWERLEVELING SERVICE :

1-50 = 55$

50-51 = 20$

51-52 = 35$

52-53 = 55

53-54 = 70$

54-55 = 90$

We can always share the progress with screenshots
All drops remain on the account

Once we start to level your character, DO NOT LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT UNTIL SERVICE IS done!

We will play game as you do. we will not do anything to harm your account during the leveling process.
Your account will be 100% safe.( on request we can use VPN )

Selling Handmade BDO silver all servers 3$/mil(price may change)

-SILVER FARMING RATES : 1Mil = 3$

These rates may change depending on your gear/lvl/server. We can answer all the questions on skype or here.

If you are interested in our services feel free to PM me here or add me on skype: talosys . The price is also negotiable.
Can't wait to hear from you guys!