Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU Croxus|50 Sorceress|79AP/103DP|50M Items+12M Bank|Explorer package|Cheap|Paypal

Discussion on EU Croxus|50 Sorceress|79AP/103DP|50M Items+12M Bank|Explorer package|Cheap|Paypal within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU Croxus|50 Sorceress|79AP/103DP|50M Items+12M Bank|Explorer package|Cheap|Paypal

Hello, i'm selling my Black Desert account with level 50 Sorceress on it.
Gear:
+12 Yuria Weapon
+8 Helrick Talisman
Decent Accesories Full Set(around 2M worth)
Currectly i have 79AP and 103DP
I am also Skilled 7 in fishing and that is basically how i was earring money
Mount/Pet:
Tier 3 Level 25 Horse+Level 10 Eagle
Account items worth is around 55Milion Silver + I have 12Milion Silver in cash and about 15 Relic Shards
I didn't spend any of my Explorer Package stuff so you can Reset your skill/Recreate your character and use everything Explorer Package is offering including dyes.

Now let's talk about price. Consider that only Explorer Package is 50 Euros and i have everything i listed here, the price will be
80 Euros(90$) Paypal
Add me on Skype:nikola.djikanovic47
PICTURES OF THE ACCOUNT

Tags
cheap, eu server, level 50, paypal, sorceress