Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Battlefield 6 Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 11:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Legit BF6 cheat

Discussion on Legit BF6 cheat within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 2
Legit BF6 cheat

So I was checking out some cheats for BF6 and saw Crocked. I wanted to hear the opinion of those who use it! And if anyone knows if it's really safe!
BICSZIM is offline  
Old   #2

 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 22
Used their bf 2042 many times in the past and never got banned, havent tried their bf6 yet though which uses the new javelin AC. Its nothing amazing basic esp and basic aimbot but got the job done and was cheap
Mr.Penguin is offline  
Old   #3



 
Chiwawa67's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 551
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 1,229
Received Thanks: 121
Crooked good dev.
Chiwawa67 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
818 922 4286
youngmoney2003 is offline  
Old   #5
 
Burger Flipper's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2025
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 8
Crocked is something similar to fecurity, I don't think you should use this
I think all products are high risk right now, I'm using kernaim since this morning and I hope I will last a few weeks before ban
Burger Flipper is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burger Flipper View Post
Crocked is something similar to fecurity, I don't think you should use this
I think all products are high risk right now, I'm using kernaim since this morning and I hope I will last a few weeks before ban
I'm torn between Kernaim and Klair.
BICSZIM is offline  
Old   #7
 
nubcake5532's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 2
Kernaim
nubcake5532 is offline  
Old   #8
 
Paul Miller's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 21
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 52
Crooked got detected
Paul Miller is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1,805
Received Thanks: 365
Untrusted, detected, donīt use, also support is ***
lukedorian is online now  
Old   #10



 
TMHacks22's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 22
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1,431
Received Thanks: 191
TMHacks22 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Miller View Post
Crooked got detected
klar as well.
momcooldown is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 🏆KLAR BF6🏆REDSEC READY!🏆CLEAN AIMBOT🏆CRISP VISUALS🏆SPOOFER INCLUDED🏆
07/28/2026 - Battlefield Trading - 1 Replies
Buy here Works with Secure Boot ON!!! https://i.postimg.cc/D06kSfx2/Klar-Battlefield-6. png Pricing Day Key - $8 Week Key - $30 Month Key - $60 3 Month Key - $150 Video Showcase
[Selling] 🎯 VERUM BF6 CHEAT|✅ AIMBOT+PREDICTION 🔭ESP👓Streamproof 🔓Spoofer| Win10/11 Support
11/17/2025 - Battlefield Trading - 6 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/W61Afab.png http://i.epvpimg.com/hK0Odab.png # BATTLEFIELD 6 # "Verum" ❤️Windows 10/11 All Version ! SUPPORT ALL CPU !
Need a BF6 FW for DMA and Cheat
10/17/2025 - Battlefield - 39 Replies
Just hit me up a provider that is selling fw for bf6 and maybe a cheat.
[Selling] 🟧◻🔷 TPM SPOOFER CHEAT ⬜ BF6 PHANTOM CHEAT ⬜ FREE BLACK OPS 7 BETA CHEATS NOW! ◻🟧🔷
10/09/2025 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
GG/GMNGGODS CLICK BELOW AND OPEN A TICKET FOR YOUR FREE KEY!!! G-GODS.COM https://streamable.com/tto4sw https://s14.gifyu.com/images/bNvu2.gif https://s14.gifyu.com/images/bKG3q.gif https://s14.gifyu.com/images/bxCKy.gif https://s14.gifyu.com/images/bxCKy.gif https://s14.gifyu.com/images/bxCKy.gif
[Selling] 🔥 Battlefield 6 – Fecurity BF6 Cheat | Aimbot, ESP, Wallhack | Undetected 🎯
08/15/2025 - Battlefield Trading - 1 Replies
#removed



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.