Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I assure you, Zaptine is garbage.

Discussion on I assure you, Zaptine is garbage. within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I assure you, Zaptine is garbage.

They've been considering banwaves for two days now and haven't said a word so far.
Several people were banned while using Zaptine and it is still being fixed. Without a single word of information!

Find a better provider
Old 11/07/2023, 07:58   #2

elite*gold: 631
Most users aren’t affected.
Old 11/07/2023, 08:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroinovic View Post
Most users aren’t affected.
I'm not talking about getting banned, I'm talking about their service, bro.

Service without any mention for 2 days
Old 11/07/2023, 09:41   #4

and what should they tell you? they announced on discord that they are investigating what happened. Stop
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2023, 10:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
and what should they tell you? they announced on discord that they are investigating what happened. Stop
Free lawyer of Zaptine
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2023, 12:18   #6

they will never tell you what and what was detected. Or how they fix it. Lawyer? I haven't used zaptine for months. You are the one who is ignorant in cheats.
Old 11/07/2023, 16:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
they will never tell you what and what was detected. Or how they fix it. Lawyer? I haven't used zaptine for months. You are the one who is ignorant in cheats.
"free lawyer"
Old 11/08/2023, 11:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAGIBUNOZOTA View Post
I'm not talking about getting banned, I'm talking about their service, bro.

Service without any mention for 2 days
What should have they done? Let people play and get more bans? Zaptine is the best cheat I used so far. Far better than E thing and V thing due to no recoil funciton.
Old 11/08/2023, 11:42   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacperoooni View Post
What should have they done? Let people play and get more bans? Zaptine is the best cheat I used so far. Far better than E thing and V thing due to no recoil funciton.

let him talk. He doesn't know how things work at all. They notified that they will investigate, then they fixed it and now it is back in working order. But the lady here would like the details.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2023, 12:50   #10

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAGIBUNOZOTA View Post
They've been considering banwaves for two days now and haven't said a word so far.
Several people were banned while using Zaptine and it is still being fixed. Without a single word of information!

Find a better provider
They told everyone to report bans if they received any.
They stopped injections and froze subs.
Furthermore, they said that they are investigating what could have caused the bans and that we should wait for further information.

Where did they do anything wrong????
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/08/2023, 15:44   #11

elite*gold: 958
The Black Market: 225/0/0
We did what we deemed right to protect our users, only a small fraction of our user base got banned, yet we shut down directly > investigate > and update

all time was frozen and all subs got 1 day extra for the 3 days of down time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2024, 23:14   #12

Exclamation Zaptine, the biggest trash of all time!

After purchasing the service for months, testing it and others that I consider to be much better, I found several critical errors in use, as well as a bug that kept the program running even after its license period ended.

I would really like to have helped the company by reporting improvements and bugs as a pro tester with over 20 years of experience.

However, this weekend I purchased the license and did not receive it, I contacted the seller who is not interested in mentioning the name here and I had no help, when I looked for the Zaptine staff I was surprised to receive a simple answer. .. look for the seller and resolve it with him, there was no dialogue or attempt to resolve the problem, just a short and unsatisfactory response.

Even after trying to talk to them on discord it was clear that they are not at all concerned about the users...

Just sharing my case...

As things come at the same speed as they go, I'm willing to tell anyone who wants to know how to use the program even after winning your key...

Since you don't want to help users, why should users help you?
Old 02/21/2024, 17:18   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsgate222 View Post
After purchasing the service for months, testing it and others that I consider to be much better, I found several critical errors in use, as well as a bug that kept the program running even after its license period ended.

I would really like to have helped the company by reporting improvements and bugs as a pro tester with over 20 years of experience.

However, this weekend I purchased the license and did not receive it, I contacted the seller who is not interested in mentioning the name here and I had no help, when I looked for the Zaptine staff I was surprised to receive a simple answer. .. look for the seller and resolve it with him, there was no dialogue or attempt to resolve the problem, just a short and unsatisfactory response.

Even after trying to talk to them on discord it was clear that they are not at all concerned about the users...

Just sharing my case...

As things come at the same speed as they go, I'm willing to tell anyone who wants to know how to use the program even after winning your key...

**** shots fired and they haven't replied lol
Old 02/28/2024, 20:47   #14

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 679/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsgate222 View Post

Just sharing my case...

If this is somehow related to DepShop, please contact me immediately through EPVP and I will assist you with rectifying the issue.