Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battlefield 4 Strategy Guide

Discussion on Battlefield 4 Strategy Guide within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battlefield 4 Strategy Guide

Hey guys,

I've been playing Battlefield 4 for a few months now but I'm now looking to boost my KD ratio.

I've done some research for strategies and tips and I have come across this Battlefield 4 Strategy guide:

Has anyone here tried it? Is it any good?

Reviews appreciated.

Thanks
Old 01/25/2014, 05:53   #2

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 137/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,479
The best what you can do is learning by doing. Tips from the internet are often not very usefull... Try to study the maps on your own and decide, which ways are the best. You can just train your aim by doing and playing. The better KD comes from time to time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Strategy guide for COD: Ghosts?
01/19/2014 - Call of Duty - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I've been playing Ghosts like crazy since I got it for Xmas, but I'm now looking to make prestige and improve my KD ratio. I came across this strategy guide for Ghosts that promises walkthroughs, secrets, and cheats to help achieve all these things. The site is: COD: Ghosts Pro - Strategy Guide, Walkthrough, Cheats, Secrets, and Tips for Call of Duty: Ghosts Has anyone here tried it? Does it look like good value? Feedback appreciated.
[Free] The Last of Us Strategy Guide by BradyGames
07/13/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
If this kind of thing is popular I will be uploading more free guides. Please make any requests you have below in the comments and I will try to get them for you. The Last of Us: The Last of Us - BradyGames Signature Series Strategy Guide.rar
Strange Happenings Strategy Guide
11/20/2009 - LotRO Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Strange Happenings is a 12-man level 60 raid in the Waterworks. It resets Thursday morning, 6AM EST. This raid has been classified as a "primer" raid - that is, it sets you up for "real" raids later on in the game. As such, you would think it would be very simple, but it is not. This guide will assist you in preparing for Strange Happenings for whatever your group makeup happens to be, and whatever strategy you choose to use. Strange Happenings (the Turtle raid, as it is also known) has been...
World of Warcraft Official Strategy Guide
05/17/2005 - World of Warcraft - 14 Replies
Hi hat vieleicht jemand dsa buch auf deutsch in ner pdf datei oder wo kan man sich das laden?? kein bock zu blechen;P