Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Battlefield Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pantz Game Servers - (Many Locations, Cheap, DDoS Protected / TCADMIN)

Discussion on Pantz Game Servers - (Many Locations, Cheap, DDoS Protected / TCADMIN) within the Battlefield Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello, I'm Pantz I have recently purchased a reselling account at a popular game server host today I'll be opening my reselling store for use I offer multiple locations that will be listed below.

The hosting provider uses TCADMIN with an easy to use layout and clean theme.

I am willing to provide free vouch servers to high rep members of the community the vouch servers will last a life-time.

Prices - These are the current prices (If you want the server before you purchase to know we are legitimate we can do that but you then have 5 minutes to provide us the payment otherwise your service will be revoked)

Contact Information -
Sales Discord: pantic#0173
Public Discord:

Payment Method 1, 10 GPB - Amazon GiftCard - Life-Time Server/With Support
Payment Method 2, 15 GPB - Steam GiftCard - Life-Time Server/With Support (Extra 5 GPB)

How much access do I have to my service?:

We provide you as much access as possible however you will not have executable permissions (.exe) uploading.

Depending on the game you get full file manager/FTP access to the service.

Locations that are provided (We offer SEC-LAYER DDoS Protection) -

Canada -
(CA) Montreal, QC

- United States
Dallas, TX
Chicago, IL
Kansas City, MO
Los Angeles, CA
Las Vegas, NV
New York, NY
New Jersey
St Louis, MO
Miami, FL

- Europe (Close)

(RU) Moscow, Russia
(FI) Helsinki, Finland
(RU) Moscow, Russia
(EU) Strasbourg, FR
(EU) Frankfurt, DE
(GB) London, UK
(EU) Amsterdam, NL
(EU) Paris, FR

International -

Tokyo, Japan
Singapore,
Seoul, South Korea
Brazil (Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro)

We provide up to 200 game titles with most of the latest public released server files on our control panel, however, if your game doesn't exist we will be willing to add it on the panel.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
11/18/2018 - ArmA Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm Pantz I have recently purchased a reselling account at a popular game server host today I'll be opening my reselling store for use I offer multiple locations that will be listed below. The hosting provider uses TCADMIN with an easy to use layout and clean theme. I am willing to provide free vouch servers to high rep members of the community the vouch servers will last a life-time. Prices - These are the current prices (If you want the server before you purchase to know we...
TekLab vs GameCP vs TCAdmin vs mySCP vs Easy-WI?
02/20/2017 - Web Development - 0 Replies
Hi geschätzte Community In den letzten Tagen habe ich mich vermehrt mit dem Thema Gamehosting auseinandergesetzt und bin auf unzählige Anbieter gestossen - welche das "passende" rundum-sorglos-Paket liefern sollen. Alle bieten in etwa das gleiche: Order System Billing System Support System Automated Game Installer => allgemein komplettes Management
RazerVPN [1 GBPS][NO LOGS][DDOS PROTECTED][6 LOCATIONS][PORT-FORWARD]
01/25/2015 - Trading - 1 Replies
For 7 days only, get 10% off your order using the code "HF10OFF" http://i.imgur.com/1sVNGww.jpg If you have any questions, email us at [email protected]. We will ONLY answer Pre-Sale questions there. Please do not PM us on here as it will flood our Inboxes. After purchase, you will be able to make a ticket and your questions will be answered there in a timely fashion.
[DDOS PROTECTED] Dedicated Servers with Free Proprietary DDoS Protection up to 10 Gbs
03/14/2014 - WoW Private Server - 7 Replies
INCLOUDIBLY - http://incloudibly.com is a Zurich-based web hosting company offering DDoS Protected Dedicated Servers, DDoS Protected Cloud Hosting, DDoS Protected Colocation in Europe, DDoS Protected Camfrog room hosting and professional DDoS Protection service from all types of DDoS attacks. ★ Order a Dedicated Server and get 10 Gb/s (4 Mpps) lifetime DDoS protection free-of-charge. This level of protection is enough to mitigate against 90% of DDoS attacks known. ★ What you get with...