Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Battlefield Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battlefield 3 - League of Legends (PBE)

Discussion on Battlefield 3 - League of Legends (PBE) within the Battlefield Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Battlefield 3 - League of Legends (PBE)

Hello. I want to sell (Origin) Battlefield 3 Limited Edition (with DLC: Back to Karkand) (3LVL - only played 9 games) and League of Legends PBE Account (~70% champs+skins + big amount of ip/rp). BF3 + LOL PBE - for 20 Euro PSC. (If u want i can gife in gratis - 5 keys to Dota 2 on steam). Pm me - Skype: vanye_zaza or , . Thx.
Closed Thread

Tags
lol pbe - bf3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
100€ RP (league of legends) for Battlefield 3 premium
05/06/2013 - Battlefield Trading - 2 Replies
Hi. I got a riot points gift card with 100€ on it. I dont need RP. I do need battlefield 3 premium. So I want to trade. And I dont want a battlefied 3 account, which you can restore later. I want you to purchase me battlefield 3 premium. I can either gift you the 100€ RP, (need to be friend list for 2 weeks) or go on your acc and add them. (we can do that over teamviewer to prevent me stealing your account)
[B]Battlefield 3 Limited edition - Fifa 13 League Of legends Account [S]PSC OR Paypal
11/09/2012 - Fifa Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Elitepvpers User, Ich Biete hier 2x Battlefield 3 Limited editon 30euro Handelbar Paypal or Psc EA Account 1x Fifa 13 account 35Euro Handelbar Paypal or Psc EA Account League Of Legends Account Paypal or Psc Wertung 1059 RUNEN
League of legends account for battlefield 3
09/19/2012 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Champions: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Runes: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.
League of legends account for battlefield 3
09/19/2012 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Champions: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Runes: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Elo:screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. on this account be too Rengar with skin.