Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > BattleBit Remastered
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for reputable cheat

Discussion on Looking for reputable cheat within the BattleBit Remastered forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for reputable cheat

Looking for a battlebit cheat that's undetected. I don't need aimbot, I'm really interested in ESP. Preferably I want one that's less than $50 USD/LTC.

I don't need a rage cheat, more of a legit cheat. Although I'm open to any of them, I just can't seem to find any who are still selling one.
Old 03/28/2024, 17:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
Aimjunkies or Bingo has one that is really good and affordable. They've never been detected on anything (EAC/BE any AC you can think of).

I've been cheating in games for over 20 years and they are definitely safe. Just remember that raging or being obvious will raise some red flags. Good luck man.

PS: I don't work for them, but they should pay me for advertising lol.

Tags
esp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
🔥UNLAWFUL🔥 Looking for reputable dev to create an EFT cheat!
04/25/2023 - Coders Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, im looking for a reputable dev to develop an EFT cheat. Please have a background, vouches and or examples of your work. What im looking for: A dev that is willing to be a partner in creating and selling an EFT product. I can focus on selling and marketing while you just keep the product up to date A dev that has history creating and maintaining cheats An exclusive cheat designed for my business What I have to offer:
[Buying] Looking for reputable dev to create a cheat
09/07/2022 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im a reseller for cheats involving, EFT, Apex, Valorant, Dayz, D2 and many others. Im looking for a dev that could create an exclusive cheat for our business possibly for one of those listed games above. Willing to spend $$$$. Please dm here or message ! Nalo#4735 (thats two spaces between ! and N btw.
Looking for Cheap reputable ark cheat
07/14/2022 - ARK: Survival Evolved Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for a good ark hack for around 15-20 USD weekly, or around 30 monthly. Only looking for real reputable cheats.
Looking for a reputable cheat developer
11/11/2021 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Yo, what's up Epvp! I'm here for a second time in hopes of attracting more developers to flesh out my options. Most of the people who responded to the first post had no proof of past projects nor would they provide vouches. What will you be developing?: The Cheat itself for Escape from Tarkov(Aimbot and ESP) Loader and panel You must have vouches and proof of past projects (Videos, Screenshots, etc...)
Looking for a reputable cheat developer
04/16/2021 - Escape from Tarkov - 0 Replies
Im looking to hire someone to develop a cheat for Tarkov. (With reasonable pricing) what I want you to make - Cheat (Include ESP, Aimbot, and Misc features) - Loader/Injector (must have a key function) - Admin panel for loader/injector We can split profits or I can pay upfront. You must be reputable and have proof of past projects