Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GERMAN]Introducter

Discussion on [GERMAN]Introducter within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 75
Lightbulb [GERMAN]Introducter

Wenn jemanden einen deutschen Introducter sucht, kann liebent gerne mein "Schüler" werden mit folgender Introducter ID:

1430182G080603068001874S3f1fb2

oder schreibt mich mich hier im Forum an.
Server: Gemini [ EUROPA ]

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Deave1501

Old 02/04/2011, 14:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
You do know that the people from PWE can ban you just by using your Inductors ID right?
Old 02/04/2011, 14:26   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,477
I dont think that they ban users just for the activity on this forum
Old 02/04/2011, 14:28   #4

elite*gold: 75
Why they want to ban me?
I only search recruiter ...
Old 02/04/2011, 23:27   #5

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deave1501 View Post
Why they want to ban me?
I only search recruiter ...
That's true, however you're still posting on a public hacking forum that already broke the TOS of BoI.

so it would be understandable that anyone who has affiliation to this hack forum that broke the ToS, would also be someone who broke the ToS.

therefore one thing leads to another, and you can be banned :P. All the proof they need to ban you is that "User was recruiting people using induction ID on a site that broke our ToS"
Old 02/05/2011, 02:07   #6

elite*gold: 40
My opinion ? Why they should ban a Inducter if he is getting more people to play BoI.

BOI = Advantage ( Change to obtain Realm money from Recruiter buying ZEN )
Inducter = Advantage ( Getting some Profit (Sallary) )

Disavantage = Nobody.