all keys in boi ph and boi inter are the same ... the bot could't find the id .... how i can configure it in ph ?..
When you go to run this bot, for me atleast, I have had to shut down BOI completely, then restart BOI, once I log in and go to the realm I want to be on, I then start the bot, otherwise it cant find the id, I do not know why this happens, its a little bit of an annoyance, but the bot has little bugs while its running.
When you go to run this bot, for me atleast, I have had to shut down BOI completely, then restart BOI, once I log in and go to the realm I want to be on, I then start the bot, otherwise it cant find the id, I do not know why this happens, its a little bit of an annoyance, but the bot has little bugs while its running.
dont know which boi are u playing, but the bot try to find the name of the windows that is in the setting file ini, when u run the bot for first time it find it, then it change the name when its running and the windows change to the name of the player or whatever, so, i cant understand which is the bug on this, is obvuisly that wont find a windows name that dosnt exist.
if for some reazon the bot stop working and u kill it and start again then u must search the actual name of the windows.
Hey having a problem the bot keeps attacking next monster before it kills the last and it keeps using potions and food before it hits the % any ideas ?
hey sorry didn't download the new bot working good now ty Phantom28
all keys in boi ph and boi inter are the same ... the bot could't find the id .... how i can configure it in ph ?..
I totally disagree the way you select target int BOI inter is <Tab> and in BOI PH is <~> from that single key PBBBot will not work.. Please kindly check and test.
The local map and global map are in different keys as well... I have been checking these changes for some Filipino's who are looking for bot in boi PH.
I have already posted about the working bot on Boi ph on previous thread here!
I totally disagree the way you select target int BOI inter is <Tab> and in BOI PH is <~> from that single key PBBBot will not work.. Please kindly check and test.
The local map and global map are in different keys as well... I have been checking these changes for some Filipino's who are looking for bot in boi PH.
I have already posted about the working bot on Boi ph on previous thread here!
because its bug.... they are fixing it... play boi ph and read the configurations
because its bug.... they are fixing it... play boi ph and read the configurations
I am playing it actually just a few minutes ago.. using BOI3 Bot.. and it is working.. Pbbot does not work on boi ph because the keys being used are different so even the bot detects the game it cannot function properly since the keys to work in the game is different...
[News]SRO-DB Bot new version v1.0 Beta (2) 07/09/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies New version bot of SRO-DB is released! V1.0 Beta (2)
we waiting for Crack from NoEx
db Bot version v 1.0 beta (2) is public . Download http://www.sro-db.de/downloads/db_Bot_v1.0_beta2.r ar
And More.
beta version 09/05/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies jo. musste mal meinen pc neu machen weil alles nur noch gelumpe druff war udn seh grad das die version so alt ist das da noch steht "Runes of Magic CLOSED BETA" kann die noch für irg was gebrauchen die install? wenn jemand interesse an dieser alten version hat einfach melden ^^
Rappelz Bot version 0.9 (Beta) 01/12/2009 - Rappelz - 19 Replies Ich hatte leider noch keine Zeit für einen Test aber es müsste Funktionieren.
Es könnte ja mal jemand einen Virus Scan machen.
Tornado Beta version... 10/27/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies This is a quick edit of fixed tornado... color is very eyecatchy... look more like a tornado rather than the original one. I will improve it later on but I realease this one for u guys first. Comment and Opinion is great appreciate it for improvement!! ENJOY
Simply extract and place folder in Conquer folder > c3 > effects :rolleyes: