Doesn't work, random gibberish warning comes up. Yeah, I did run as administrator
which version of BOI are u playing? coz this is working for international BOI, if u cant make it work, u are doing something wrong. could be the multiclient.ini or u dont put the files in the bin folder where is the game.exe
the phil multi client is not working...the file is corupt i cant open it on rar
that is a problem with ur browser, download the file again and try.
i donwloaded it, descompressed and used. and it is working.
remeber run like administrator
sorry, no work 4 me... w7, i run in adm, and nothing... ¬¬
try be more especific, in wich boi are u playing, wich is ur settings, etc.
i have bot clients ph and international, i tested on my win xp 64 bit and my win 7 64 bit, and heard about other guys using 32 bits SO, and is working for everyone.
so for us to help u be more especific.
ok This is my issue, on windows XP, installed the loader, have 3 games running and try to run the 4th and....Nothing gives me the same error i get when i try to load 4+ regularly, pls help would rlly like to njoy=)
i extracted the file, then when i open it dont open last choas more then 1
how i changethat adress or whatever it is, explaine me how i use this
plz,
sorry bout my english, any italian here?
Someone have multiclient for 1,271 isro version ? 10/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Hi guys ...
Someone have multiclient ( loader ) for actual version 1.271 isro ???
plz answer :(
:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Help with multiclient for version 1265 09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies Hi guys ask help to ask if anyone has a multiclient for the 1265 version because the loader 9.7 Non harmod I work, I open a client using the iBOT and I try to open another jump an error with some symbols, and if I try to open with only the loader I get: "Please execute silkroad.exe" and not how to solve this problem can you help? I just need to have two accounts open is all. thank you very much in advance.
PS: sorry that does not really understand my English is because I'm Latino greetings ^...
Multiclient French Version 07/26/2010 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies I Search For Multiclient On Fr Serveur If You Have 1 Plz Post On My Language Cuz I Dot Know Allemand Thx ( Sry For My English Also loll :D )