Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]Multi-Botting. Make 30m/week.

Discussion on [Guide]Multi-Botting. Make 30m/week. within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/31/2010, 22:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Ppl, when the next big upgrade comes sg's won't worth a piece of ****.
What will ya do with ur gang of bots then i wonder.
Old 08/31/2010, 22:53   #17

choose one to play as main, sell pets and sell the other chars
Old 09/01/2010, 05:02   #18

What set you use in sie? all characters lvl 60?
Old 09/01/2010, 09:23   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
Hi m8, thanks for the nice tips.
I would to ask you, how do you configure your bot for the party?
You turn the bot in party mode for all characters except you main? they follow your main and auto attack?
Can you explain how to set up the bot for the party thing?
And how about your hex scripts? did you made a click bot or something similar?

Regards,

You turn on the bot individually for every character and just follow the leader. They will all start attacking mobs and just control your main character.

And for hex, that is correct. I made a click bot on autoIT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupamela View Post
What set you use in sie? all characters lvl 60?
Level 60 set with HP gems on magus/heretic to get them to 10k health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemoniscooL View Post
choose one to play as main, sell pets and sell the other chars
Exactly as he said. Pets are not a money sink. All the money you spent on pets are not wasted, they can be traded. And why will SG be worthless next patch? I haven't played BoI but I read that SG will be "upgradeable" in the future? is this the reason? I doubt it will kill the SG demand because I bet it's gonna be really expensive or hard to acquire
Old 09/01/2010, 10:23   #20

Did you run 6 instances of BOIGB or 1 to control all six of your toons? It's so hard letting it go by itself. It sometimes can't pot/heal/food correctly. But don't get me wrong, it's an awesome bot.
Old 09/01/2010, 11:45   #21

when you did your daily SIE runs did you do them with other real players? or do you mean you did it with your 6 accounts with you controlling one/and the other 5 being controlled by bots? how'd you set up the bots so you could survive SIE with only manually controlling one character?? can you post the config for it?
Old 09/01/2010, 13:11   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepi View Post
when you did your daily SIE runs did you do them with other real players? or do you mean you did it with your 6 accounts with you controlling one/and the other 5 being controlled by bots? how'd you set up the bots so you could survive SIE with only manually controlling one character?? can you post the config for it?
Why would I make this large thread if I were to do them with real players? Of course I ran all the bots myself, this is what this thread is for.... Cmon people, common sense now.

Everything you need is on the main page really, read it carefully. All your accounts should be running a bot on them, or else there is no point to this. To survive SiE, you need 10k+ hp (marcells bombs). It's do-able at level 60 and definitely at level 75

Once again, read the main page, everything is there.
Old 09/02/2010, 02:04   #23

Could you place a link for the healer program which you suggest using? I've also noticed the minor issues with BOIGB when doing multi-client. Though I have only been doing 3 clients to clear out instances (doesn't work as well since 1 character is very over-level so we can clear it and thus gets no drops)
Old 09/02/2010, 10:07   #24

So for getting them to level 30 did you quest them all in a party are separately?
Old 09/02/2010, 11:16   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonhakcer View Post
So for getting them to level 30 did you quest them all in a party are separately?
That's up to you. I did them all together at once
Old 09/04/2010, 18:30   #26

I would say the risk/reward and time required (Lvling and doing Sie) Is 100% a waste of time. In this game with ppl who are WILLING to buy zen for real money there are literally 1000 diff (and a few better) ways of making gold.
Old 09/05/2010, 10:24   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LcDog View Post
I would say the risk/reward and time required (Lvling and doing Sie) Is 100% a waste of time. In this game with ppl who are WILLING to buy zen for real money there are literally 1000 diff (and a few better) ways of making gold.
Gee, I never thought of buying zen with real money and selling the items. Thanks for the advice though, captain obvious.

Unfortunately, there are lot of kids who don't have a rich daddy or simply don't wish to spend real cash on this game. This is what this thread is for, sir.
Old 09/05/2010, 12:31   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LcDog View Post
1000 diff ways huh? Enlighten us oh wise-one.
Old 09/06/2010, 00:40   #29

Woody here is this questionl i got 6 char's lvl 45's to do DE normal my pets are ok they are about same lvls now i got 2 problems

one that when i let them follow the chmp wich i control and lets say i take like 5-10 mobs of DE's then drag em away to start the bot when i heal him in hrtc some times i take agro and some times the bot att diffrent target so i have to heal a full pt i got my healing lv 8 at lv 43 hrtc but still i need tips from u cuz some times my Magus/Bzrk dies

ok for the second question

its also about DE

when i get them to kill the drag its all fine u know i use the free food (1.5k hp)

and the low pots 250 hp each

ok all fine till the Trapped Dragon Emperor gets like 10% then he starts throwing 4k AoE's??

my chmp is on 11k hp but when he dies the others gets 1 hitted

so any help plz? :P
Old 09/06/2010, 01:09   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyfly View Post
Gee, I never thought of buying zen with real money and selling the items. Thanks for the advice though, captain obvious.

Unfortunately, there are lot of kids who don't have a rich daddy or simply don't wish to spend real cash on this game. This is what this thread is for, sir.
O you missed my point, im sorry that i have a good job and money to waste but even then i wouldn't spend a penny on this game. That being said what i meant is you can pry on the foolish who do in fact buy zen for instant gratification. I mean everyone knows you can buy low and sell high. But to know what to sell and more importantly WHEN is what will make you rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straysnyper View Post
1000 diff ways huh? Enlighten us oh wise-one.
And split my income why? Just remember if ppl are WILLING to spend real money they will do anything -instant gratification- simple and sweet.

All that being said i did forget to Thank the OP his way sounds very smart (Very boring time / consuming) and of course seeing his account seems to work so for someone to share it is pretty nice.