Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please explain setup for the BOIBB@2/3?

Discussion on Please explain setup for the BOIBB@2/3? within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please explain setup for the BOIBB@2/3?

Treat me like a small child, and tell me what to do with these zip files please? I've got BOIBB2, BOIBB3, and BOIBB3 -test
Also another zip called Caliburst. I got all these from here, and can some one please just tell where to extract them to make them work? Please and thank you
Old 07/30/2010, 04:06   #2

blah blah blah....too easy.....Just extract em to your desktop...it will create a new folder...and you only need biobb3.......not all of em....and b4 you ask how to auto loot...you can search forums...or buy a heaven feather from your bonus shop.... OUT!!
Old 07/30/2010, 05:39   #3

the first page of the bot forum has instructions for those of you who are mentally challenged
Old 07/31/2010, 16:19   #4

If I were to treat you like a "small child", I'd tell you to stay from away dangerous toys

Seriously, if you can't even put so much effort into figuring out how to use a bot that probably took dozens of hours to program, you don't deserve it.

Not to mention all the instructions are clear on the page.