Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

darkBOI - Speed Hack

Discussion on darkBOI - Speed Hack within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/13/2010, 07:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
If the DarkBOI.exe is more than 422KB then its re-packed with a trojan.

Change the darkboi.exe into darkboi.zip or .rar and unpack it again. Notice, there will be 2 exe files, wth?

One of them seems to be the real deal (download the and compare they are both 422KB). Also, Both the old and this "newer" version gets flagged with the same stuff on virustotal. The other, however, the file with a default windows icon that is over 1 MB was originally "stub.exe" (shows under file>properties>previous filename) renamed to DarkB0I <-- zero not an O.

Looks like someone is trying to cash in by slipping their own trojan.

*The stub.exe file is installed and used by Assasin Trojan 2.0, Fade, Hobbit.416 and TopText.
(according to the first google search)
Old 07/13/2010, 12:05   #17

DO NOT DOWNLOAD DarkBoi Speed Hack 100% TROJAN !!!!!!!!

Do not listen to these guys,DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS!!!!!! if u use it u will get the trojan 100% then they will try steal your items in game etc or del stuff.
Old 07/13/2010, 12:07   #18

Nice attempt at reuploading a "new" version with a trojan slipped in. I hope you noobs get infected.
Old 07/13/2010, 16:00   #19

elite*gold: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by kruiser69 View Post
This has a trojan, once u run it these people run keylogger then try go on your account 100% i stopped them from connecting on my pc, then once they got booted they went back on an del all items from inventory cos they were upset they got caught lol, idiots. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS VIRUS!!!!!!
dude are u fking serious ? go and spamm other threads not this ...
Old 07/13/2010, 17:27   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruiser69 View Post
This has a trojan, once u run it these people run keylogger then try go on your account 100% i stopped them from connecting on my pc, then once they got booted they went back on an del all items from inventory cos they were upset they got caught lol, idiots. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS VIRUS!!!!!!
THIS IS A FKING VIRUS DONT DOWNLOAD THIS SHT......
Old 07/13/2010, 17:50   #21

anyone could test if it is really to tired to do it got luck dont downloaded^^
Old 07/13/2010, 21:08   #22

elite*gold: 125
I have already test it and it works.

For people who get error extract the file with 7zip or other programs and start the Hack inside the extracted folder.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/14/2010, 00:33   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuwa View Post
If the DarkBOI.exe is more than 422KB then its re-packed with a trojan.

Change the darkboi.exe into darkboi.zip or .rar and unpack it again. Notice, there will be 2 exe files, wth?

One of them seems to be the real deal (download the and compare they are both 422KB). Also, Both the old and this "newer" version gets flagged with the same stuff on virustotal. The other, however, the file with a default windows icon that is over 1 MB was originally "stub.exe" (shows under file>properties>previous filename) renamed to DarkB0I <-- zero not an O.

Looks like someone is trying to cash in by slipping their own trojan.

*The stub.exe file is installed and used by Assasin Trojan 2.0, Fade, Hobbit.416 and TopText.
(according to the first google search)
This is valid and what he means is this will work but also you're ****** so lock this thread.
Old 07/14/2010, 03:04   #24

elite*gold: 1
Thx
Old 07/14/2010, 04:14   #25

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS VIRUS/ TROJAN 100%

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS VIRUS/ TROJAN 100%
Old 07/17/2010, 12:05   #26

yeh nice goin, post a bullshit hack with a virus included, then use another EPVP account to say it works. this is an old trick that only retards fall for
Old 07/17/2010, 17:30   #27

this is a virus.. my avast stopped it from downloading just in time.. so guys dun download this and mod pls lock this thread thanks.. i dun wish more ppl getting infected by this malware..
Old 07/17/2010, 20:37   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage27 View Post
yeh nice goin, post a bullshit hack with a virus included, then use another EPVP account to say it works. this is an old trick that only retards fall for
Thanks for the heads-up ... but how would anyone (including a ******) know who owns more than one account?

And why are people such a-holes? Does every tool/utility have to come with a friendly trojan attached?
Old 07/18/2010, 16:15   #29

well .. it works for me and i dont have a keylogger / virus

no new services
no new startup processes
no regchange
no additional tasks
NOD32 found nothin critical

there was just an adbanner included, nothin to worry 'bout
Old 07/19/2010, 16:57   #30

**** guys, don't be too fast on making decisions..

I mean some ppl posted on my trainer thread that there were billions of viruses on it (heheh i'm exaggerating a bit) and i am 100% percent sure that it hadn't anything on it because i was the one that made it. Made a new thread on it too.

Don't have any idea about this darkboi thing though, never downloaded it, never tested it. I'm just saying, don't be so sure about something, until you are **** sure about it