Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Soul of Valkyrie relic

Discussion on Soul of Valkyrie relic within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/12/2010, 23:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmindeme View Post
i`m lvl 80 and in the chat window it doesn`t say anithing about lvl 90, just that when i raech 14.5k rep and lvl 80 i get the 4th quest and when i finisht that i get the 5th ... in the relic info it says after i get 30k rep and finish thhe 5th quest ... it`s strange and it sux if i need to get lvl 90 for that relic
Just try and make sure your quest line isn't full. If not you might have to be level 85. If you haven't login and logout. Try to turn in another medal.

Some ideas, but you might want to go to Battle of immortals support page >> chat and ask them there what level you need to obtain.
Old 07/13/2010, 00:16   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lino20six View Post
Just try and make sure your quest line isn't full. If not you might have to be level 85. If you haven't login and logout. Try to turn in another medal.

Some ideas, but you might want to go to Battle of immortals support page >> chat and ask them there what level you need to obtain.
i did try all those things, got only 4 quests active ... wanted to ask here before going to support page, thx for the info
Old 07/13/2010, 01:56   #18

does either of the bots work to do the quests for rep now?
Old 07/22/2010, 00:42   #19

Quote:
I got the quest right after I hit 30k rep. What is your level? You may have not received due to your level and I did have all other previous extermination quests finished. Level requirement is either 75,80,85,90 for the relic final quest most likely. My in game level is higher then 90.
If you talk to the Npc who you give medals to and chat. It should tell you the level requirements for each extermination quests. Im unsure if it says anything about 30k though.

The final quests will consist of two different parts. First part kill three map bosses. Octopus Lord(Great Abyss) Naga Queen(Bermuda) Wolfking Karth(Viking Steppe). Second part Dragons 13,14,15.

Materials needed to upgrade the relic are 1 per minute and consist of:

*Iron Chunks
*Hemp Thread
*Quartz Bead
*Flameflower Pedal

Again Max level is 5
I almost have level 4 and will report Max Hp increase when maxed out.
(Should have maxed within 24hours of this post)
need ur help again with some info
i reached lvl 85 and got the last quest but how can i find those lords ? i don`t see them on the map :-?
Old 07/24/2010, 07:41   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmindeme View Post
need ur help again with some info
i reached lvl 85 and got the last quest but how can i find those lords ? i don`t see them on the map :-?
Okay , first off , sorry for late responses, I had to go outta town for a bit.

Secondly Max relic hp is 5K.

For your question with the so called Lords you are looking for. They are NOT Lords or yellow name. Their names will be RED and say BOSS. They spawn at a certain time of day , either 16:00 or 17:00 server time.
Each Boss is located on a different map and can be on different realms.
Octopus Lord(Great Abyss) Naga Queen(Bermuda) Wolfking Karth(Viking Steppe)

Octopus Lord is located in Great Abyss near Dragon IV
Naga Queen looks crazy and is located near entrance of Dwarf's Forest in Bermuda.
Wolfking Karth is located near the same spot you do the level 75 scenario at.

Once again my times might be off but I believe it's 16:00/17:00 server time and can be on different realms.

After completing this you will have to do the Dragons, 13,14,15. Of course 14 being the hardest due to long spawn rate and a lot of 75's killing for the quest.

Good Luck
Old 07/24/2010, 16:09   #21

Quote:
Okay , first off , sorry for late responses, I had to go outta town for a bit.

Secondly Max relic hp is 5K.

For your question with the so called Lords you are looking for. They are NOT Lords or yellow name. Their names will be RED and say BOSS. They spawn at a certain time of day , either 16:00 or 17:00 server time.
Each Boss is located on a different map and can be on different realms.
Octopus Lord(Great Abyss) Naga Queen(Bermuda) Wolfking Karth(Viking Steppe)

Octopus Lord is located in Great Abyss near Dragon IV
Naga Queen looks crazy and is located near entrance of Dwarf's Forest in Bermuda.
Wolfking Karth is located near the same spot you do the level 75 scenario at.

Once again my times might be off but I believe it's 16:00/17:00 server time and can be on different realms.

After completing this you will have to do the Dragons, 13,14,15. Of course 14 being the hardest due to long spawn rate and a lot of 75's killing for the quest.

Good Luck
thx got it and its lvl 2 now ... a bit hard to lvl it too many mats