Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PetBug fixer

Discussion on PetBug fixer within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PetBug fixer

Looking for petbug fixer pm here/ discord Uber#5533

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HACK]PetBug BOI AND WOI - Edit Pets on ANY SERVER
11/06/2023 - Battle of the Immortals - 28 Replies
Just take a look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od_8HeI9Q1s Just open tool when the game is running or use the tool to open the game.exe go ingame with the tool open and add 1 point to the STR attribute on summoned pet. Download: PetBug Hack
WoD Fertig! Suche: Bugs Fixer,...
02/08/2009 - WoW Private Server - 62 Replies
World of Destruction ist endlich Fertig ;) Mein Server ist ein ArcEmu server und basiert auf der version 3.0.3! Die Anleitung haben wir aus YouTube! Ich hab das wie folgt gemacht: Mein PC ist zu lahhm für einen Server da hab cih mir einen freund gesucht der ihn haben möchte. Nun hat ein freund von mir den server. Vorteil: Server länger on und ich kann mcih auch einloggen ;) Wir haben den Server erst seit gestern.
Trial Reset .OCX Fixer
05/08/2007 - SRO Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
Havin Problems with starting Trial Reset? Do u get a Error-Message that any .ocx File is missing? Ive uploaded u the needed file and a batch file which will do all the work for ya; just download this file and run install.bat. After this step u should be able to launch Trial Reset as well ^^ > Download Trial Reset Fix (i've posted this right before but deleted it, so i just wrote this a second time here ^^) Attention! This is just to fix ur "missing file"-error, it wont fix the...
Med Fixer
02/12/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Ok, first run you must have your game set in Window mode, and have Ghostmouse. Have cure, sit, and meditate in your quick slots and go to tc, near the boxer and guild conductoress. Have Ghostmouse in the bottom left corner, so you can see it. Hit "record" right click cure, right click yourself 3-8 times (depends on lvl of med your lvling)SLOWLY...allow yourself to actually cure yourself, right click sit, the click "play" on ghost mouse. Leave over night. I fixed mine overnight.