Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introducing BOI-OCEAN

Discussion on Introducing BOI-OCEAN within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Introducing BOI-OCEAN

Hi everyone, I would like to introduce into my BOI custom server BOI-OCEAN.
Developer is hire so it has nothing to do with my server but what i want :P. It is a fully free ingame custom item server. When you enter game you will listen to this song
dedicated to all my friends and enemies, an BOI players. It will be never be reset i promise, it is currently live testing and will be live official sometime this week :P. Download link ocean.ksplaygame.com/?fbclid=IwAR05wIFfMqu6ZBqa--ZfGVbKDX4kdZ-e8Kh3Q7-nMR7P88tOVdJm4WxeK6w please add me on FB for any suggestion to edited etc or ingame nick gamemaster :P Thank you and i hope it will bring everyone great memories. Gear high custom edited most lord,boss, event, stable hosting, custom fashion, pets, mount,combat mount. TY and hope to see all the old players.My official wep site is vietgamingcenter.com and idk if it be workable with all the custom wep lol. So hope all will be patient but currently developer is running live testing on his site at

Old 12/19/2019, 20:02   #2

Hello,

Where can i register account for BOI Ocean?

Old 12/20/2019, 05:51   #3

download works but server is offline, also support on webside dosent work
Old 12/20/2019, 14:52   #4

good server, but still need a lot of effort

Old 12/20/2019, 21:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukibusa View Post
Hello,

Ocean.ksplaygame.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidess View Post
download works but server is offline, also support on webside dosent work
Maintenance yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanmommem View Post
good server, but still need a lot of effort
Thank you, we try but because we took over a month for beta we did not have time to do other stuff. We have website but have not able to work on it. Atm it is temporary site for download and simple register account.
Old 12/20/2019, 23:47   #6

Hey i got a few questions about youre server.
1. where to get zen ?
2. when i loged in i seen manny people with very strong backgear and fashions, is this only for betatesters or can i get it too ?
3. i seen exp rate is 5x is drop rate also 5x ?
Old 12/21/2019, 07:50   #7

Holiday inn Express in our server

Announcement: To all OCEAN- BOI players. Christmas and New Year is coming and for all the misfortune that happens to our open live time and huddle of hardship. We are offering double experience and drops and zen starting Sunday December 22, 2019( tomorrow) to January 2 2020. This is also to make up all the wrong and hopefully everyone can enjoy the server together. Sorry for the short notice. And please share this post thanks you so much for being so patient.
Old 12/21/2019, 08:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronny646 View Post
Announcement: To all OCEAN- BOI players. Christmas and New Year is coming and for all the misfortune that happens to our open live time and huddle of hardship. We are offering double experience and drops and zen starting Sunday December 22, 2019( tomorrow) to January 2 2020. This is also to make up all the wrong and hopefully everyone can enjoy the server together. Sorry for the short notice. And please share this post thanks you so much for being so patient.

its sad that u are ignoring my questions
Old 12/21/2019, 21:46   #9

Quote:
Hello,

Quote:
Hey i got a few questions about youre server.
1. where to get zen ?
2. when i loged in i seen manny people with very strong backgear and fashions, is this only for betatesters or can i get it too ?
3. i seen exp rate is 5x is drop rate also 5x ?
Sorry i must had over seen your post, but to answer your question.
1) zen is free online every hour and currently today until Jan we have 2x on zen ,drops and experiences
2)Those few not many who has it is, a rewards from helping beta event. And those custom backgear and fashion have 2 set of each. 1) set that Beta tester have is not a strong set. It is a half of the real set which is in the NCP for players to use zen and salary currency in market to get it. No one on server atm even close to obtaining the real set since we only been live open for less then a week
3) currently is 10x and i hope this answer all your question and thank you for your interest in our server and hope to see you there enjoying free play with no donation system.

Quote:
Hello,

first you need to copy this link and then open a blank page to be able to open our link thank you
Old 12/22/2019, 05:23   #10

and where to get this zen ans salary currency ? bcs i alrdy seen someone with a backgear which gives him 60.000 attack and 75.000 HP this is just madness if most people dont even have lvl 4 gems in theyr gear XDDD
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2019, 01:18   #11

Really slow server, 1k zen per hr, everything is overpriced in zen shop.

No way to farm currency, I was insta lvl 90 with no mount or pet.

Much better servers out there, Eternal is much better.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2019, 07:42   #12

Don't play this server. The server owner will give OP items for anyone who kisses her *** lmao. This owner is the one who plays on others' server and uses pet bug to destroy the server than donate a ton to not get banned. Highly not recommend to play on this server. Basically, a cash grabbing server yet still in progress. Don't waste your time here.
Old 01/01/2020, 23:54   #13

lol

how it is a cash server where we don't accept any donation or sell any items? lol. If you can prove that we do which you should go into our website or discord and Facebook. There is rewards cash to you if you can prove we accept any donation or sell any in game items. Please do not make you look bad. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
Really slow server, 1k zen per hr, everything is overpriced in zen shop.

No way to farm currency, I was insta lvl 90 with no mount or pet.

Much better servers out there, Eternal is much better.
yes this is a very slow server but will be the only server that is call real BOI server close to retail and last without donating yes this is the server.

Our server will guarantee that we do not accept any forms of donating or sell any ingame items. It will be a hard server but it is a server where everything is available to all players. If you can prove most haters try to discredit us from BS. You can go to our discord or website verifying that if you can prove we do any such thing there is cash rewards to you immediatedly. If you can't prove it your BS stay with you and your server. This does not means players are unable to sell there items. Players are welcome to sell any items they work hard for or lucky to get to other players. But we will and never will be a donating server now or ever. If you can prove us other wise money crabbing etc there is a Cash rewards for you and how to optain it on server discord and facebook....If you here to promote your server i welcome you in everyway, if you are here to discredit something you don't even know you name are out there and your server is out there :P goodluck to all BOI players and i hope everyone enjoy there gaming......
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2020, 04:08   #14

Guide

Quote:
and where to get this zen ans salary currency ? bcs i alrdy seen someone with a backgear which gives him 60.000 attack and 75.000 HP this is just madness if most people dont even have lvl 4 gems in theyr gear XDDD
Zen currency or ZC is in zen market. And Salary Currently or SC is in salary market place. Players use zen to buy zen currency to purchase custom items in ncp and salary to purchase salary currency to buy items in salary ncp. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by trant42 View Post
Don't play this server. The server owner will give OP items for anyone who kisses her *** lmao. This owner is the one who plays on others' server and uses pet bug to destroy the server than donate a ton to not get banned. Highly not recommend to play on this server. Basically, a cash grabbing server yet still in progress. Don't waste your time here.
I don't know where you get the information from but I recommend you should have a better research on the server. Thank you for your amuture feedback and good luck where ever you are playing at.
Old 01/11/2020, 05:47   #15

This server is bad. 1k zen per hour. I can embed a gem once per hour, so essentially can't do anything for the first day except afk for zen just to embed a couple of gems so I don't die on mobs. Zen prices are ridiculous for the amount of free zen.

« Access for Woi CN | - »