Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New server maybe?

Discussion on New server maybe? within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New server maybe?

Old 03/26/2018, 20:23   #2

Hope you checked our survey so far!
Old 03/27/2018, 00:05   #3

that form of yours is a bit too simple.
Free daily zen creates abusers. always. So free market is currently dominating boi servers.
However, while removal of zen is the way to go, some items should be removed from marketplace to make the game a bit more interesting (a bit more difficult). What's the point if there's nothing to farm, right? (gem-farming is the most boring, tedious activity, but sadly quite required)

Titan has better PVP, Odin has more PVE content. Without huge playerbase, pvp is going to be dead, so Titan is not going to work.
However, original odin's content got boring already, so unless you're a decent developer and can fluently work with boi files, don't even bother starting a server.
Old 03/27/2018, 02:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgwtfhax View Post
that form of yours is a bit too simple.
Free daily zen creates abusers. always. So free market is currently dominating boi servers.
However, while removal of zen is the way to go, some items should be removed from marketplace to make the game a bit more interesting (a bit more difficult). What's the point if there's nothing to farm, right? (gem-farming is the most boring, tedious activity, but sadly quite required)

Titan has better PVP, Odin has more PVE content. Without huge playerbase, pvp is going to be dead, so Titan is not going to work.
However, original odin's content got boring already, so unless you're a decent developer and can fluently work with boi files, don't even bother starting a server.
I am fully aware it is. Infact, this is just a starting point, as in which version people prefer having. I appreciate your opinion and I think I can work things out for both ZEN market ( with high level anti cheat system ) and non-ZEN market (where everything is free).

As for my skills, well, You will see them in action sooner or later.
Old 03/27/2018, 11:29   #5

nice project..................
Old 03/28/2018, 02:51   #6

wait u open sv bro.
Old 04/11/2018, 13:49   #7

76% of votes were for Odin's Wrath.

We're moving forward with your choice.

Today we will make a discord channel for the server - discussion, suggestions, advertisement etc.

Stay tuned!
Old 04/12/2018, 15:11   #8

If you want to be a part of the project in the alpha/beta phase, please join our discord channel :

Soon(few days) will post information about everything here and in all mainstream channels.
Old 04/13/2018, 11:17   #9

Invite is invalid or have been expired
Old 04/13/2018, 19:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropke View Post
Invite is invalid or have been expired

Yeah, seems the first one expired after one use. This one won't expire. Sorry about that.
Old 04/27/2018, 11:31   #11

There has been such a great feedback in the question form and in the discord channel. Soon (few days) we're going live. Make sure you're in the discord channel to check what's coming up and/or post your ideas/thoughts for the server!

(P.S. you don't need to download discord you can use it in web-browser)
Join us now!
Old 05/02/2018, 02:17   #12

Old 05/02/2018, 02:30   #13

elite*gold: 74
good project little project ?

Tags
battle of the immortals, boi