Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New BOI Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New BOI Server

Free market n custom item come check it out

there website

there Facebook page

Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/19/2018, 05:29   #2

will check it out

Old 02/20/2018, 20:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzunaru2 View Post
will check it out
make sure to tell ur friend about the server let make this server fun ^^
Old 02/21/2018, 12:11   #4

After spending a few days playing on this server, here is my short review of the server and how things are and how they may be improved.

Playerbase
There is little to speak of here. The server isn't popular enough (yet) to warrant any sort of large scale pvp aside from small scrims at bosses. The world chat is largely empty and unresponsive because players are either afk farming, or spamming boxes. There seems to be a lack of initiative to interact with fellow players. Those who've played BOI or WOI before will undoubtedly understand the sentiment of a seemingly empty world except for the system notification of player X receive Y item from opening Z box.

All of the above does not equate to a bad server. Rather, it is simply a reflection of a small community. Perhaps this will improve with an increase in playerbase.

SHOP/ITEMISATION
SPAM BOXES. Seriously, what else did you expect?
In seriousness, I do applaud the dev(s) for implementing a new currency system known as 'Eternal Coins' which can be gained from hunting bosses. These are highly valuable and can be exchanged for all kinds of things (Pets, Ultimate pet skills, Fashion, Buffs, etc. Basically, to become OP, you need to farm the bosses).
This system encourages PVP at bosses and keeps things interesting. However, it is not without its flaws. Because the items arent bound, you can expect players to create alternate accounts and simply farm with a one-man controlled party of characters. i'm not suggesting they be bound to players as it will evolve the economy of the game (should the server get popular), but rather a way to stop people from farming it with 5 other controlled characters is the way to go.

Leveling / exp rates / drop rates
Spam boxes. Obtain a nice pet. Rebirth it. Fortify it. Skill it. Afk farm. afk farm. afk farm. check if Tanno is up. back to afk farm. You know the drill.

GEM / Power
spam boxes for gem chests then farm bosses for Eternal Coins (the exciting of the two)

PET
spam boxes. get pet, pet skill removal etc. Need I say more? Actually, Yes.
The Eternal coins offer the method to obtain an OP pet and make it even more ridiculously OP with said coins.

TL;DR:

PRO(S): New currency for server based on a system that seeks to revolutionise the market while also incentivising pvp/competition among playerbase. NOTE: the method to obtain this new currency can be manipulated and the playerbase isnt large enough (perhaps yet) for this new system to have any significant impact yet.

CON(S): Every con of every other BOI pserver 'cept for those negated by the aforementioned PROs.

/ Morpheus

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2018, 22:58   #5

new patch add it to the server
Old 02/25/2018, 12:58   #6

thank you, i'll go to this server
Old 02/26/2018, 11:07   #7

UPDATED REVIEW

PLAYERBASE
There is a slight increase in player base. More people are active and player interaction has since increased. GMs are involved and interacting with players. A great thing to see. However, there are still times when the world seems quite and that can only be improved with time as more players join.

SHOP/ITEMISATION
Spam boxes. Still. Always.
Aside from that, more items have been added to the 'Eternal Shop'. The currency for that can only be gained via killing bosses. The 'Gold' coins gained from said bosses are bound to prevent people farming with single player controlled parties now. Issues of single player parties controlling bosses have been largely solved by the vigilant GMs. Over all theres been a positive change.

GEM/POWER
Same as my previous post.

PET
Same as my previous post. There are now more pets available and more are being added. I suppose improvement there if you are really into pets.

TL; DR
Slight improvements and slight increase in players. Things looking positive. Awaiting more players.
Old 03/01/2018, 12:52   #8

server is quite fun, requires a lot of afk-grinding, which is great for people like me, who don't have too much time for active game
at the same time it's quite easy, opening fg cards gives more salary than it costs to open them, so you can open them forever (almost as if they were free).

however, there are 2 things that I don't like
1. lvl4 gem chests from instances are tradable. make 5 alts - you have 6x more gems per day. make 50 alts - you can get 5-6 lvl8 gems in 1 day.

2. custom bosses in RA need some balancing, they need more hp and def. right now if you can survive the first hit, the boss is gonna die before he manages to hit you again...

other than that, the server seems interesting.
Old 03/08/2018, 20:53   #9

Exp Rate ?
Drop Rate ?
Old 03/09/2018, 00:07   #10

like 10x

it requires some grinding (but it's still possible to get lvl120 in less than 1 week), however, gears and gems are very easy to get.

The relatively low exp makes you appreciate all the gears, you can't just go from lvl90 gears straight to E30, you actually have to hunt 115, then E15 before you go for E30 gears.

Server is pretty fun (you can get backgears that give you +900 stats and fashion that gives you +250% hp), plus you get 6 stats per level. the only problem is that it's a bit too easy

Admin is updating the server quite often, so I'm expecting new items, new instances and tougher bosses to appear any day now.
Old 03/19/2018, 21:19   #11

They just did a server update with new pets, gear and stuff. Even new events, mobs and bosses...
Old 03/26/2018, 20:21   #12

Take 60 seconds to answer my simple
Old 03/27/2018, 02:26   #13

msabck please post on your own thread. This is for Eternal BOI....

Eternal BOI just added event info to their website.
Old 03/30/2018, 14:21   #14

Old 05/03/2018, 04:11   #15

Eternal BOI just added a new update. Custom everything, gear, pets, events, bosses, maps and more.

« [Legacy Server- Battle Of The Immortals] | New server! War of immortants »